oo2

Monday

_______

JIMIN FIXED HIS CROOKED TIE, LOOKING NERVOUSLY UP AT THE TALL BUILDING BEFORE HIM. Cypher records towered over him like a giant, and Jimin could feel himself getting more and more anxious by the second. He glanced at his appearance in the glass of the door window, and swallowed. He hoped he looked professional enough, with his plain white button up, jeans and his converse. He could have done better, he was used to dressing up for things, but this was the best he could come up with for being on such short notice.

He pushed open the building door and tried to calmhis breathing. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, and he could feel himself heating up. Now was not the time to get freaked out. He'd already called Rayne twice this morning, looking for any sort of advice he could get. He played her words over in his head as he walked up to the front desk.

1. Yoongi hates tardiness, don't be late
2. Be prepared to memorize several things at once, they're really busy, and Yoongi or whoever is showing you around is going to start listing things off rapid fire. You'll be super busy all day
3. Kimi is your go to if you need anything, she may look intimidating but she's really nice
4. If you need to write things down, do it
5. Don't forget to breathe
6. Yoongi drinks his coffee black, and he really likes the coffee from across the street
7. If you're really confused, don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand anything
8. Never interrupt him if he's talking to someone or in a meeting. Either wait patiently, or set whatever it is he needs in front of him then leave. He'll most likely come to you if he has questions

The list was long, but it made Jimin feel slightly better that he wasn't going his first day completely unprepared.

He gave a smile to the lady at the front desk when he approached. She gave him a warm smile back, and swiveled her chair around so that she could face him. Her hair was light brown and she wore minimal makeup, paired with a soft blush coloured blazer and black slacks. "Hi,how may I help you?" she asked.

"Uh, I'm looking for Jung Kimi? I'm here about the secretarial job? For Mr. Min?"

"Oh you must be Jimin! I'm Solar,"

"It's nice to meet you,"Jimin replied, feeling a little more at ease.

"I hope you're ready for a busy day," Solar chuckled, giving him a sort of an"eek" face. "Kimi is just down this hallway, then you want to make a left hand turn, and go straight to the end of the hall. She's currently in a meeting, but it's about to end in five. She'll take it from there."

"Okay, thank you," Jimin said, giving her a slight bow. With a final smile, Solar waved him off, and Jimin turned on his heel, making his way down the directed hallway. He had no problem finding the room that Solar had told him about. He could hear voices from inside, and Jimin perched himself on one of the benches in the hallway, waiting patiently for the meeting to end. Solar was right, because he didn't have to wait long before people were filing out of the room, and going their respected ways. Kimi was the last to leave the room, and Jimin recognized her from Rayne's description of her. Kimi looks like someone who could kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll. She's got jet black hair, and a cigarette behind her ear. When he spotted her, he rose to his feet and offered her a smile. Kimi stared up at him with a raised brow. Rayne was right about the intimidating part. She wore ripped black jeans, and a simple black tank top. She had several tattoos on either arm, and she gave him a hard stare. "Park Jimin?" She asked, eyeing him up and down.

"Yes," he replied. "You're Kimi?"

"Mmm," Kimi circled him once, making his nerves rack up again. He felt like he was being judged, and he felt extremely uncomfortable. "You're wearing converse?" She questioned once she had made a full rotation of him. Jimin's cheeks turned red.