o35

WEDNESDAY
_______

"TO PARK JIMIN! FOR NOT FALLING ON HIS ASS DURING AUDITIONS AND STILL HAVING THE TIME TO GET HIS BOYFRIEND A COFFEE LIKE THE SAINT HE IS!"

"TO JIMIN!"

The younger went a little red as Jin made his toast before raising his wine glass to his lips. He lent his head against Yoongi's shoulder. Jimin watched Jin bustle around the kitchen, making last-minute dinner preparations. He laughed when he smacked Namjoon's hand away from the dish of food. The younger man pouted and cradled his hand in his other. He was being dramatic but it was cute. He liked seeing the two interact. Namjoon was goofy and silly like Jin was, and even though his jokes were terrible, Namjoon still laughed because it made Jin happy. He also couldn't get over the fact that Jin was so motherly in a sense. If the two ever adopted, Jimin knew they'd make amazing parents.

Hoseok had put on some soft music and was waltzing around the room with Rayne, who was giggling uncontrollably. Taehyung was serenading Jungkook from the other side of the kitchen. It was a fun atmosphere to be in and Jimin was very thankful that this is where life had brought him.

"I'm proud of you," Yoongi whispered to him. "Kay said you did really good in there. You didn't lose focus or get nervous like some typically do,"

"I used to dance professionally as a kid growing up," Jimin reminded him. "Kay was nothing but a judge, making me on my performance and technique. It's like a competition only nobody else is watching me but her. Nobody gets to see my skill unless I get in. Auditioning, even though I was freaking out, was the easy part."

"Regardless, I'm still proud of you,"

"Thank you. It's nice to know someone believes in me,"

"We all believe in you Jimin," Yoongi told him. "Namjoon and Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung. Hoseok and especially Rayne. We all believe in you, babe."

Jimin could feel himself tearing up and he turned his body inwards, hugging Yoongi with one arm. "You have no idea how much that means to me," Jimin mumbled into his shoulder. "Seriously,"

"I think I have some idea," Yoongi replied, running his fingers through Jimin's hair in a tender way. "You're just like me in a sense. You and I both put in the hard work for our dreams. It's just that you had a little set back, that's all."

"Little is an understatement," Jimin huffed. "Yoongi?"

"Mmm?"

"I'm really glad you're in my life again,"

"I'm really glad you're in my life too, love."

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too,"

"Thank you for everything,"

"You're welcome,"

Jimin pulled out of the hug with a smile and raised his glass to his lips, taking another sip. Yoongi mimicked him, drinking from his own glass. He eyed the younger. "Y'know, I really do like the red," he stated. "It's cute,"

"That's not what you were saying two nights ago," Jimin quipped, winking at Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head with a sigh.

"Such a temptress," Yoongi told him. "You can't tempt me tonight you sinful being. I am a saint. I will not been corrupted." Jimin playfully gasped, and let his mouth hang open.

"Me? A temptress? Never in a million years have a heard such nonsense,"

"Namjoon I will cut that hand off if you try to steal food again," Jin threatened, earning everyone's attention. Namjoon was standing sheepishly in the corner of the kitchen with his fiance holding a very large knife, pointed in his direction. Hoseok threw his head back with a laugh and patted the man on the back.

"But I'm hungry," he whined, carefully inching closer to Jin and placing his hands on his waist. "And you know how much I love your cooking."

Jin set the knife down with a face, and sighed. "You're lucky I love you," he mumbled.

"I know," Namjoon replied with a grin.

"You guys are so cute," Rayne said with a dreamy look. "My otp,"

"I thought we were your otp?!" Jungkook accused, narrowing his eyes in her direction.

"If anyone gets to be her otp its Yoongi and I. I'm your best friend,"

"Mmm fair point,"

"Tae Tae we've been betrayed," Jungkook stated, pretending to faint dramatically in Taehyung's arms. "My poor heart."

"It's okay Kook, you can be my otp," Jimin told him. Jungkook got back to his feet in a hurry and bounded over to Jimin for a hug.

"You're my new favourite person,"

Rayne faked a gasp and pouted. "Now I'm the one who's been betrayed,"

"You'll live," Jungkook replied.

"Hey, settle down," Jin scolded, picking up the knife again.

"Yes mom," the two chorused.

"Much better. Now, who's hungry?"

updates might become a little slow over the next with days because of school, but on the bright side, I am not failing any of my classes! (anyone else struggling to finish high school online??)