bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there

| SIX MONTHS SINCE DEBUT |
_______

IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE THEY DEBUT AND JIMIN FEELS LIKE HE'S LIVING OFF A CONSTANT HIGH. It was one thing to have your music out in the world for people to hear, but it was a completely different sensation to perform it. Jimin was used to being on stage for people, and preforming, but it was a whole new feeling, not having to take him clothes off to warrant such an applause. Not to mention the fact that the crowds were bigger, and the stage was larger. Being on stage with his friends got his blood pumping, and his heart racing. He lived for it and never wanted it to end.

It wasn't just Jimin that got such a high from it. Jungkook always seemed to have a permanent high for days after a concert. Jimin didn't know how he could have so much energy after a show. Jungkook would run circles around the rest of them, singing at the top of his lungs and dancing like an idiot. And he always somehow managed to con one of them into dancing with him at the end of the night.

The best part of it all was getting to go home to Yoongi and seeing just how proud that man was of him. Yoongi would shower him with praise,and kisses making Jimin go red in the face. The two couldn't go a day without Yoongi telling him how much he loved him, and that he was proud of him for finally pursuing his dreams, and Jimin would turnaround and tell him how much he loved him and how he was so thankful to have someone in his life who was able to help him achieve those dreams.

Aside from the countless praise, Jimin began to notice how every so often,Yoongi would bring him home a gift. Most of the time, it was something small, mostly jewelry. Jimin loved to wear rings, and so Yoongi developed a habit of bringing home rings for Jimin to wear. At first they were nothing flashy, but once in a while, Jimin would get one that had a diamond or emerald in it. He'd wear each one with pride. However six months since debuting, Yoongi surprised him with a trip. It was sudden, very spontaneous and slightly out of character for Yoongi, who really wasn't one to enjoy/be spontaneous. And to top it off, he didn't give Jimin any details. Just that he should pack for a few days, and pack for somewhere warm.

He was pleasantly surprised to find out that they were in Hawaii the following week. Jimin had once mentioned to Yoongi in the first month or so of their relationship that he'd wanted to visit Hawaii, not thinking that Yoongi would remember it. It wasn't that he didn't think Yoongi didn't pay attention to him when he spoke, it was more of a fact that he had only mentioned it once and never spoke about it again. When he asked what they were doing in Hawaii, Yoongi gave him a sly smile and kissed his cheek. "It's part of your gift," He said as they checked into their hotel. Jimin raised an eyebrow in response.

"What gift?"

But that was it for the conversation.

Three days passed, and Jimin was beginning to wonder what Yoongi had up his sleeve. He never mentioned a gift, and when Jimin brought it up Yoongi always shrugged it off.

They spent their days down at the beach, going for long walks and taking in the local culture. Yoongi had managed to make their time there very romantic, which again, was slightly out of the norm for him. Yoongi wasn't the type to do something incredibly fancy when he wanted to be romantic. He was subtle and did smaller things that got Jimin's attention, like bringing him breakfast in bed, or buying him jewelry, so he couldn't figure out why Yoongi was suddenly taking him on a lavish trip. It wasn't until they neared the end of their trip that he figure it out.

The morning started out like every other. Yoongi woke up first, and would then wake Jimin up by kissing his face that always led to a little something more by the time Jimin managed to open his eyes. Then they ordered room service and would shower while they waited.