o27

secretary chim is here to seduce you and your ceo

SATURDAY

_______

YOONGI'S HEAD SNAPPED UP IN THE DIRECTION JUNGKOOK WAS LOOKING IN, AS DID THE REST OF THEM. And what he saw almost made him choke as well.

Hoseok let out a low whistle upon seeing his girlfriend make her way across the room towards them. She was in a low cut, navy blue dress that fell down just a little bit past her knees and hugged her curves in all the right places. She wore black heels that made her a little taller and her now pastel blue hair was done up in a pretty braid. She looked drop dead gorgeous in his eyes.

But that wasn't what they were all staring at. The real reason Jungkook choked on his drink was the fact that handing onto her arm in a gentlemanly fashion, dressed in a black suit that hugged him nicely in all the right places, was Jimin. He the younger was sporting a pair of round glasses that made him look spiffy and his hair was a dark red. It contrasted against his suit very nicely and Jimin appeared almost vampire-esque with the way that he held himself and looked.

Yoongi was gripping his glass so tightly, anyone watching might think it would shatter any minute. Jimin's expression matched Yoongi's however as he stared at the man's black hair. He swallowed, resting the urge to run his hands through his hair and kiss him in front of everyone. Thankfully, Jungkook broke him from his trance.

"When did you get so hot Jimin!"

Jimin tossed his head back with and shook his head. "I didn't Kookie, I only dyed my hair. I still look relatively the same,"

"Uh, no," Taehyung said, eyeing the boy up and down. "You're hot,"

"Thanks Tae," Jimin mused. He let go of Rayne's arm and pushed her gently towards Hoseok, who gladly pulled his girlfriend in for a hug.

"Did you miss me or something?" She teased.

"Yes."

She pulled back with a grin. "I like the brown. It suits you," she added, looking at his freshly dyed hair.

"I like the blue," he replied.

"Yeah it's cute, you look like an anime character!" Jin mused, reaching out and softly touching her hair."

With everyone distracted by Raynerblue hair, Jimin felt a hand wrap around his wrist. Yoongi tugged him closer, face closed to his. "Are you trying to kill me?" He whispered in Jimin's ear. The younger swallowed, as goosebumps erupted over his skin. Yoongi's voice was low and deep and did all sorts of things to him.