o52

THURSDAY
_______

JIMIN'S EYES WENT WIDE WITH FEAR AND HE BEGAN TO PANIC. Tears welled in his eyes, his heartbeat quickened and Jimin could feel himself having difficulty breathing. Yoongi didn't have a chance to explain himself because Jimin had already broke down in tears, and was clutching at his shirt with his hands. "I'm sorry!" The younger sobbed, his whole body shaking. Yoongi's own eyes widened. He hadn't expected Jimin to start crying. He was startled by the whole ordeal. He thought Jimin would be defensive.

"Jimin-"

"I c-can exp-p-plain! Please don't g-guh-go!"

"Baby, ahh I'm not-" but he was cut off again by Jimin's cries.

"I didn't mean to lie!"

"Babe-"

"I w-wuh-was just so scared and-"

"Park Jimin," Yoongi forced out in a firm voice. He wrapped his own fingers around Jimin's wrists and held onto them tightly. The younger's cries halted and his head snapped up. Yoongi let out a deep sigh and looked down at Jimin with a worried expression. "I know," he said softly. "I know,"

"You do?" Jimin mumbled, tears still streaming down his face. Yoongi nodded his head and pressed his forehead against Jimin's.

"It's Chae isn't it love? She said something to you?"

Jimin began to cry again and Yoongi didn't hesitate to wrap him in a strong hug. "I should have known better," Yoongi whispered, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head. "You were acting funny and never complained about her. Why didn't you say anything to me?" Yoongi stressed, as he rubbed soothing circles onto Jimin's back. Jimin continued to sob quietly against him

"I'm scared!"

"What did she say to you baby?"

"She said that if I didn't leave you alone she'd tell you that I was a stripper," Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi pulled out of the hug and glanced down at Jimin. "How does she-

"Because she came into the club once and we fooled around," Jimin told him. "That was before you and I were even together," he added the last part so Yoongi didn't think he was cheating. "So recognized me from the club,"

"But I already know, so I don't see why you're letting it get to you that much Jimin,"

"I know that. And I already told her that. I said it didn't matter if she told you because you knew and you didn't care. Then I told her that if she wanted to play dirty all I had to do was tell you she was blackmailing me and she'd get fired,"

Yoongi nodded his head. "So why didn't you?"

"Because she said that if I got her fired, she'd tell the whole world," Jimin whispered. "She said that I could ruin your life and your company. That I could ruin Jin and Jungkook ans Taehyung's lives. She said you'd leave me cause your music is more important than me,"

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek and exhaled slowly. He could feel the anger boiling inside of him. How dare she threaten Jimin. Yoongi pulled Jimin close to him again, arms securely wrapped around him. "You are more important to me than some company," he said seriously. "I love you more than my music. You will always come first, Jimin."