o47

SATURDAY
_______

"I WANT TO RELEASE A SONG," Yoongi said the following Saturday morning as he laid back on the bed while Jimin got dressed for the day.

"Yeah?" Jimin replied, not looking up. He didn't need to. Yoongi knew he was listening to him even if he wasn't looking at him. It was normal.

When they first moved in, Jimin and Yoongi had their own worries that maybe things would be different. Of course, they'd done the weekend stays, mainly Jimin staying with Yoongi, but now that they lived together, they often wondered whether or not their would be complications. But surprisingly there wasn't. It was almost as if they'd been doing it for years. Living together felt so natural for them, like they were made to live together.

Jimin found a shirt suitable enough and slipped it on over his head. It was a Saturday, and he didn't need to be dressed, but in doing so it helped him stay and feel productive. Once dressed, he turned his full attention to his boyfriend and crawled onto the bed, straddling Yoongi's waist. The older propped one arm under his head while the other hand come to rest on one of Jimin's thighs. "Yeah," Yoongi responded. "But not just any song. I want you to sing on this track,"

Jimin was a little taken back by Yoongi's idea and furrowed his brows. "You want to write a song for me?" He questioned.

"Not exactly," Yoongi replied. "I want to make a song for both of us. One where we both sing and by that I mean you sing, and I rap,"

Jimin couldn't help but smile back. Yoongi looked like an excited child on Christmas with his idea. He bent down and pecked him on the lips. "What do you think of that idea?" Yoongi whispered against Jimin's lips, before kissing him again.

"I think, that it is a lovely idea," Jimin responded, kissing him once more before abruptly sitting up and declaring, "but first breakfast, because I'm starving,"

He slid off Yoongi's lap and got to his feet with one hand extended for Yoongi to take. Yoongi complied, allowing Jimin to pull him off the bed, and together they made their way downstairs to find some food. Running after them as the exited the room was Holly, who skirted past their feet and down the stairs with lightning speed.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's hungry," Jimin mused.

"I guess so,"

Jimin had never really seen the inside of Yoongi's home studio. He'd seen glimpses of the inside from the hall, but he'd never really been inside before. And unlike his office, Yoongi's studio was clean. There wasn't a speck of dust in sight, everything was neat an orderly, the equipment looked as if it had never been used. Jimin peered around the room in awe at how different it was compared to other spaces in the house.

Yoongi shut the door behind them and gently placed his hands on the back of Jimin's shoulders. "Welcome to my sanctuary," Yoongi whispered.

"I feel super special right now," Jimin whispered back. "I feel honoured, is that weird?"

Yoongi laughed softly and kissed the back of Jimin's neck. "No baby, it isn't weird," Yoongi told him. "I'm glad you feel honoured,"

Jimin turned around and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. "Give me a tour?" He asked. Yoongi nodded and grabbed Jimin by the hand.