oo4

MONDAY

_______

YOONGI HADN'T FELT THIS RELAXED IN A LONG TIME. It'd been a week since Kimi had hired his new secretary and Yoongi hadn't had any problems. The new kid worked diligently, completed his tasks on time, and Yoongi never once had to yell at him over his coffee order. Every day at noon, a large black coffee was waiting for him,along with whatever paperwork was necessary for him to get done. He was always hot too. The way he liked it. On top of the fact that Yoongi had no complaints about his new secretary, he found that neither did any of his staff. He was very well liked, kind, polite but not the annoying polite that everyone had come to expect in this kind of business. No, he was genuinely polite, didn't overstep his boundaries. Yoongi had heard that he was a shy kid, yet was also very outgoing in a sense, and wasn't afraid to get the work done. He was very well organized, punctual...there wasn't anything wrong with him. It bothered Yoongi that he hadn't met him yet. He was interested in meeting the guy who helped level out his company in less than a week tops. The fact that he had even managed to last a whole week was astounding. Most were gone by now, or had one or two slip ups. Yoongi prayed that whoever it was could keep up the good work, because he was a little scared on what might happen if they did lose him.

Yoongi stepped out the conference room, bowing to the gentlemen he was doing business with. He bid them goodbye, and turned on his heel to head back to his office. Kimi was quick to fall in line with him, passing him a few folders. "What's this?" he asked, taking it from her, and flipping the cover open to the top one.

"Namjoon and Hoseok's top selections for possible group candidates. Of course,you have the final say in the matter, but I agree with their selections. Each file has a number of trainees, who would be best suited working together as a group, duo or soloist. There's six folders in total. Three boy groups, one co-ed, and two soloist. One is a singer, another an aspiring rapper."

"Very well. I'll look over these tonight. I want to see them perform too.Whether it's an original, or a cover. The groups must have a dance to go with it, our soloists must be able to move around the stage. Don't let them stand in one spot. They have till Friday to prepare something. Doesn't have to be fancy, but it can't be mediocre. If they want to make it big time, they have to put in the effort." Yoongi said, closing the folder.

"Very well, I'll call them, and let them know. Now, you have another meeting tomorrow. Nothing fancy, just looking over the past few months sales. There should be a folder on your desk with that information, and if it isn't there, it means your secretary is still doing some finishing touches, and will have it one your desk before he leaves. I'll will leave a reminder for him so that he knows to get it done ASAP."

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome,"

"Kimi?" Yoongi addressed, as he stepped into the elevator.

"Yes, Mr. Min?"

"Who is this new secretary anyways?"

Kimi gave him a sly smile, and laughed. "He's a friend of Hoseok's girlfriend. She's the one who recommended him for the job, and damn did she ever pick good. Kid knows that he's doing despite the fact that he's never done this sort of job before,"

"He hasn't?"

"Nope. If you'll excuse me, Mr. Min, I have paperwork that needs to be completed, and I still have to speak to the camera crew about our latest music video,"

"Very well. You're dismissed." Kimi bowed and walked away as the elevator dinged and the doors shut.