breaking news

#1 IN TRENDING

CYPHER RECORDS ANNOUNCES NAMES OF IT'S UPCOMING BOY GROUPS.

WHICH NEW GROUP ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO? GENESIS, CANNON X OR SXLDIER?

NAME OF COED GROUP STILL TO BE ANNOUNCED

CYPHER RECORDS ALSO ANNOUNCES THAT IT WAS BE DEBUTING TWO SOLO ARTISTS. THEIR NAMES ARE YET TO BE ANNOUNCED

x

Jimin let out a deep sigh as he stood over the stove in his apartment cooking dinner. He heard Yoongi stop whatever it was he was doing on the other end of the line. "What is it?" He asked from his end.

"I pity your new secretary...whenever you hire them," Jimin began. "They have their work cut out for them with all these new groups,"

Yoongi chuckled. "I'm sure they'll do fine," Yoongi assured him.

"I'm sorry, how many secretaries did you go through before hiring me?"

"Shut up,"

Jimin snickered. He lifted his head, eyes flickering to the darkening sky outside. Another sigh fell from his lips. "I can't believe it's almost December," Jimin mumbled.

While it certainly didn't feel like December, the month was rolling around quicker than ever.

"What's that love?" Yoongi questioned.

"December," Jimin mumbled a little louder, as he returned to his food. "I can't believe its been about nine months since I started working for you,"

Yoongi's line fell quiet. "Has it really been that long?" Yoongi asked.

"I guess so," Jimin replied. "It doesn't feel like nine months. A-And it's almost been six months since you and I have been dating," Jimin added, doing the math in his head.

"Six months?"

"Yeah,"

"Wow," Yoongi breathed. "Best six months of my fucking life," he added. He didn't think Jimin would be able to hear him over the phone, but the younger giggled softly.

"You're so adorable," Jimin responded.

"Not as adorable as you,"

"Smooth, Yoongi. Real smooth,"

okay, so I know I've been jumping around a lot because I'm still trying to figure out how I'm writing all of this, and I do apologize

also, this is the first story in a sense, where I don't really state what time of the year it really is, nor have a been paying attention to dates, so I'm trying to clear things up with a bit of a time line.

Jimin started work for Yoongi around April. He'd been there for almost three ish months before he and Yoongi began officially dating. They've currently been dating for six months, meaning they got together around the end of June. I'm going to be a tiny bit more specific with the timeline now in a sense, and by the end of this novel, it's going to be around June ish the following year.

I hope this makes things a bit easier for anyone who might have been confused? I apologize for the long author's note, but I hope you guys are enjoying the story!