o15

THURSDAY/FRIDAY

_______

THINGS WERE A DISASTER FROM THE GET GO.

It started with one of the members of Stray Kids getting sick and not being able to get into the recording studio. Then, several other members of the sound team got sick, before ultimately passing the cold onto Kimi. With Kimi out of the equation, things only got worse. People were confused, unorganized (even with Jimin's amazing organizational skills) and everything seemed to just fall apart. Everyone was stressed, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi included.

The poor man was stressed beyond doubt and Jimin couldn't remember a time where he was so angry. He'd never really heard Yoongi shout before. He was always a quiet person in school, soft spoken and kept to himself, but come tuesday morning, he had no voice. But that didn't seem to stop him from snapping at almost everyone, Jimin included. He knew Yoongi didn't mean too but every time the man yelled or made some sort of remark towards him, it hurt. He could understand his stress but Jimin was also tired and on the brink of losing it. It didn't seem fair to him but he kept his mouth shut. He was doing the best that he could under the circumstances.

But things didn't seem to be looking up. Yoongi was so sleep deprived that he couldn't even make it to a meeting or press conference that was scheduled for Wednesday, leaving Hoseok and Namjoon to take over. Everyone was sort of walking on eggshells around everyone in a sense. People learned quickly to keep quiet and their heads down to avoid any sort of eye contact with the big three. None really wanted to get yelled at.

Adding to the stress, things seemed to go missing left right and center. Without Kimi to tell people where things needed to be, nobody could find anything. Not even Jimin who had wasted a whole morning trying to find the list of new applicants, then had to reorganize them. He knew he wouldn't have the time to get through them at day, apologized profusely to Namjoon and Hoseok and took them home to work on them. And on top of that, he had to work. He had to switch shifts though with one of the girls into order to work the bar. He didn't have the energy to work the stage. The stress was taking a toll on him and several of the workers could tell he wasn't doing well.

On top of everything, Jimin had overslept twice since the week started, and he was beginning to think he was going to loose his job very soon. Both times, Yoongi had stared him down when he arrived late, and both times sent shivers down his spine. The phrase "if looks could kill," ran through his mind. Yoongi looked absolutely frightening when he was angry.

Things did not seem to be looking up any time soon. Everybody was running on little sleep and caffeine. Even Rayne seemed affected by everything, along with the boys. They were working hard as a new group, trying to figure out all the small details like group names and styles. It was driving them crazy. "I haven't had to do that many outfit changes since I worked at the club!" Rayne told him over the phone late one evening. "It's madness Chim, madness I tell you. And there's so much to do as an artist. I'm so tired."

"You and me both." Jimin had replied with a yawn. "I can't wait for this month to be over."

"You and me both,"

x

Jimin was not having a good morning.

For starters, he overslept by an hour and in a panic, rushed to get ready, leaving behind several important documents. He wore converse instead of combat boots, and didn't even button his shirt up all the way. He looked highly unprofessional and white frankly like an absolute mess.