o38

MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/SATURDAY

_______

IN THE TWO MONTHS THAT FOLLOWED, THERE WAS ONE THING NOBODY COULD DENY: Jimin was an incredibly hard worker.

Since quitting the club, the younger got a lot more sleep, meaning he felt more rested coming into the studio. As a trainee, he gave it his all and pushed himself to be the best that he ever could. Namjoon had never seen someone put so much effort into what he was doing before. He wondered if Jimin was even human at this point.

But not only was Jimin hard working, he was compassionate and caring. Not only did he focus on his work and practice, but he often took the time to help some of the newer trainees when they were feeling overwhelmed or tired. He made sure they were okay and that they got enough sleep. He made sure that they ate and drank enough water and that they didn't overwork themselves to exhaustion or injury. But it wasn't even just that, that separated Jimin from the rest. Because not only was he still doing his time as a trainee, he was still Yoongi's secretary.

When he wasn't dancing or working on vocal training, or parenting baby trainees, Jimin was organizing additions, making calls to people who made the cut or had an audition. He was still helping Kimi with TxT's tour, which was currently taking place. He was the at home help while she, Hoseok and Yoongi were on the road. Now that Yoongi was around, Jimin had taken to dipping out at lunch and getting Namjoon a coffee because Jimin was stuck in routine. Thankfully, Namjoon also drank black coffee so he didn't have to memorize a whole new order.

It shocked the employees that Jimin had found a way to balance both sides of his job. Seeing as Yoongi hadn't really 'fired' Jimin of his secretarial duties, Jimin was still working for Yoongi in more ways than one. They didn't know how he managed to keep up with both, and still get enough sleep.

With Yoongi, Kimi and Hoseok gone, Jimin and Namjoon became the backbone of the company, keeping things running smoothly until the three returned. Jimin couldn't deny that he missed Yoongi greatly. He wanted nothing more than to have the older at home with him, either curled up watching a movie or pinning him down and fucking him senseless (but that was an entirely different matter altogether) but Yoongi had a job to do and so did he, so until Yoongi was back, Jimin would do his best to be patient.

x

Rayne stumbled into Jimin's apartment with a pout and flopped face first onto his couch. Momo meowed, alerting his owner that she was here before hopping off his chair and up onto the couch, curling up onto the small of Rayne's back and purring gently. Jimin came out of his bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist. "Why doth thou dramatically enter my apartment?" Jimin questioned, raising an eyebrow at his friend. Rayne didn't lift her head as she replied and her words came out muffled.

"Why doth thou speaketh in such a manner to me?"

"Because I watched Romeo and Juliet last night,"

"Fair enough,"

"Missing Hobi?" Jimin asked, as he disappeared back down the hall to get dressed.

"Yes!" She cried back, still face planted in the cushions. Jimin didn't respond but soon reappeared, wearing sweats and a tank top. "I miss him," she grumbled when he came to sit in Momo's chair. The cat let out a soft meow before closing her eyes again.

"I know how you feel," Jimin sighed. "I miss Yoongi so much. I went over to his house the other day and spent some quality time with Holly because I wanted to be close to him."

Rayne nodded her head in agreement. She opened her mouth to reply when there was a knock at the door. Too lazy to get up, Jimin called out to them from his chair. "WHO IS IT?"

"It's Jin!"

"Door's open!"

The older opened the door with a pout and entered the apartment almost as dramatically as Rayne had no more than five minutes ago. He was wearing black jeans and a pink oversized sweater. He was clutching a small backpack in his arms.

"Let me guess," Jimin began with a small smile. "Joon is busy?" Jin kicked the door shut with a suspicious look.

"Is this the I miss my boyfriend pity party?" Jin questioned, eyeing Rayne. He'd only just noticed her lying on Jimin's couch.

"Yeah, pretty much," Jimin replied. Jin nodded his head and moved to sit on Jimin's other couch in a more dramatic fashion than Rayne. Jin looked much more elegant doing so.

"He had to work today and I was all alone in the house. I hated it. And since Tae Tae and Kookie are being all boyfriend like and going on a date, I thought I would come bother you two," Jin mumbled. "Seeing as our men are all busy,"

"We're more than happy to have you," Jimin told him.

"This is so unfair," Rayne huffed. "I just want my damn boyfriend back,"

Jin and Jimin nodded their heads.

"Me too,"
"Agreed,"

x

Jimin waved Seo-Ah goodbye as she drove away from the house. Feeling grumpy without his boyfriend around, Jimin decided to dogsit Holly for the night in a way of being closer to Yoongi. Rayne had given him a lift over after work. Despite having a good paying job, Jimin still had yet to buy a car.

He was exhausted as he made his way up the driveway to the front of the house. His legs felt like jelly from all the dancing he had done, but nonetheless, forced a smile onto his tired face as Holly came bounding down the stairs when he opened the front door of the house.

Holly was overjoyed to see Jimin as he paced at the man's leg in a need for attention. Jimin set his bag down on the floor and scooped Holly up into his arms, kissing the top of the puppy's head.

"Miss me?" He questioned, carrying the dog into the kitchen in the hunt for food. Seo-Ah had mentioned that she had left something for him to have for dinner in the fridge. Holly began licking at Jimin's face in response. "Yeah I missed you too," Jimin replied with a laugh. He set Holly back down on the floor, and opened the cupboard below the counter in search for the dog food.

With his dinner in one hand and Holly's in the other, Jimin pushed the back door to the patio open and moved to sit on one of the lawn chairs. He set Holly's food bowl down by his feet and took a bite of his food. It felt weird, being in Yoongi's house without having the older around. Then again, being anywhere without Yoongi now felt like he was missing something in his life.

He glanced down at his phone. There were only several more days before Yoongi came home. He couldn't wait.

again, I'm a little all over the place as I deal with school and some writer's block, but hopefully I can get back into writing more chapters