o21

SATURDAY
_______

JIMIN PULLED HIS JACKET AROUND HIM TIGHTLY AS HE STEPPED OUT INTO THE EARLY MORNING AIR. He made a grumpy face as he noticed that it was raining. He didn't think it was going to rain today.

Jimin shouldered his bag and made to turn for the bus stop when he was stopped by a large man. "Hey dollface,"

Jimin swallowed. This was the part he hated. The cornering, the cat calls, the forcefullness of the men that waited outside the club in an attempt to catch some of the action and fun. He said nothing and stepped away from the man. He sidestepped to go around but the man had other ideas. Cause he sidestepped with him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered huskily in Jimin's ear. Jimin keot his head down. He just wanted to go home. Rain patterned down around them. They were out from the protection of the awning, and the rain was beginning to soak them. "Don't you wanna have some fun?"

"No I'd like to go home now," Jimin told him, trying to get past the man again.

"I'll walk you home then sweetcheeks. Its more fun with a bed involved anyway." The man grinned darkly.

"Leave me alone," Jimin huffed. "I'm not interested."

Jimin was startled when the man began to laugh. "Oh baby, I don't think you're in a position to making that kind of decision because-"

"He said he wasn't interested."

The man's head snapped up, and a shiver ran up Jimin's spine. He'd recognize that voice anywhere. He felt a hand slither it's way up his back and come to rest on his shoulder. The man growled something under his breath, but nodded his head and stalked away from the two, and into the rainy night.

When the man had disappeared, Jimin spun around, swallowing the lump in his throat, heart racing in his chest.

Yoongi wasn't nearly as soaked as he was, but he was close. His hair was matter to his forehead and water ran down his jacket which was slung over his shoulder. Jimin took in his appearance.  He was dressed in a tight black long sleeve and jeans. He even wore glasses which somehow made him all the more attractive. He was staring at Jimin with lust, sadness and curiosity. There were so many emotions present in his eyes it confused him.

"Why are you here?" Jimin questioned, maintaining a distance between him and Yoongi. Yoongi pursed his lips, and glanced away from him.

"Hoseok said I had to get out of the house and celebrate because of the album release. He said that if I came here, he would see to it that we could meet face to face because I have been trying to talk to you for a while now. I didn't know you worked here."

"Leave it to Hoseok," Jimin mumbled. He was thankful for the rain because it mean Yoongi couldn't see how red his face was.

"I have to say though...you out on quite the show,"

Jimin almost choked.

"How much did you see?"

"Of your show? Or of you?"

Yoongi's tone was teasing.

"Jesus." Jimin mumbled. "Just what I needed. For you to see me half naked, dancing for money," Jimin sighed. He ran a hand through his wet hair and shook his head. "Goodnight Yoongi,"

"Wait!" Yoongi called out, reaching iut for Jimin. He pulled the younger back to him despite Jimin protesting. "Jimin please. J-Just let me say I'm sorry!"

"I don't want to talk to you right now!"

"Why? Because I fucked up? Or because I saw you dancing? Because i-if it's the first one I get it. I was stressed out and I lost it. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you. It was wrong of me. I didn't mean anything that I said, I let my anger get the best of me and I'm so sorry. But if it's the second one, I could care less about what you do for work Jimin. People do what they need to in order to get by. I can understand why you didn't tell me but it's not something to be ashamed of."

Jimin stared up at Yoongi in disbelief.  This wasn't what he was expecting. "I-" he was at a loss for words.

"You're gonna get sick," Yoongi mumbled off topic. "Come on," and before he could protest, Yoongi was dragging him off in the wrong direction of his bus stop.

The drove in silence, with Jimin occasionally stealing glances at the older.  He didn't know what to think as he sat in the front seat of Yoongi's car, shivering, as they drove out of the city. Jimin lent his head against the window, watching the rain hit the windows.

Two weeks. It had been two weeks since he had last seen him and he looked just as handsome as ever. Jimin knew he should have contacted him sooner. He'd listened to every voicemail Yoongi left for him, but he was just so angry at the same time that he refused to reply. And then he just stopped contacting him. It made him feel as though he'd waited too long, let his frustration get  the best of him and now Yoongi was done with him. But when he called two nights ago he new it wasn't the case.

Jimin shivers lightly which did not go unnoticed by Yoongi. "Cold?" The older asked, not taking his eyes off the road. Jimin nodded.

"A little bit,"

Yoongi took one hand off the wheel and pressed a button. Jimin was blasted with soft blasts of heat which instantly warmed him up. "Yoongi?" Jimin called out quietly.

"Mmm?"

"I'm sor-"

"Don't be. Yoongi said, cutting him off. He reached out again with his free hand and took one of Jimin's hands in his. He squeezed it. "You have nothing to be sore for okay? You did nothing wrong."

"But-"

"Jimin," Yoongi said in a soft but firm tone. "Baby, please you're fine," he whispered the last part to himself, not wanting Jimin to hear what he said. And for the most part, it seemed as if he hadn't. "We can talk when we get to the house okay?" He added, a little louder.

"You're taking me to your home?" Jimin questioned.

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

Jimin nodded his head.

"Okay. Just relax. We're almost there. We can talk then,"

Jimin nodded again, and rested his head against the back of the seat.

well well well....they're talking again. and Yoongi's taking him home?

morning lovelies, please enjoy this chapter!