o4o

TUESDAY
_______

JIMIN HAD NEVER SEEN A GROUP OF PEOPLE LOOK MORE FRUSTRATED THAN WHAT HE WAS WITNESSING RIGHT NOW. Taehyung, Rayne, Jin and Jungkook were all seated in a lounge room, staring at the whiteboard on the wall with scowls and glares that could make anyone who walked into the room uneasy. Jimin didn't know what he'd gotten himself into but he was too afraid of what might happen to him if he tried to leave or even move a muscle.

There were five words on the board, each one a possible title for their group name. Unfortunately, they all sucked in their opinion, and nobody could agree on a single name. Jimin was asked to consult and to hopefully help them make a decision but in reality he was just as hopeless as them. He always sucked at naming things, so he really didn't feel like much help.

"Come on," Jungkook whined, throwing himself back against the couch. "Why is this so hard! Mark did it so easily when it came to his group. They'd been planning it for weeks! Why can't we come up with a good name!?"

"Because we suck?" Rayne stated, popping her gum bubble. "Its been three hours and we have nothing."

"We're running out of time," Taehyung huffed. "We need to think of something good. Something great. And I got nothing."

"We're never going to come up with anything good," Jin sighed. "Our best option is daydream and that's the title of a girl group from Japan!"

"We're doomed,"

"Hopeless,"

"Finished,"

"You guys are so dramatic," Jimin replied leaning back into the couch. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm sure you guys will be able to think of something good. Maybe you should take a break. Go for a walk or something and write down everything that you see that you find interesting. Or listen to your favourite song and pick out key words.," he suggested.

"Y'know that's not a bad idea," Taehyung mumbled. "I'll give it a go."

"Me too," Jin nodded.

"That's the spirit. I'll do it too," Jimin added. "Let's meet back here in an hour or two?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Rayne said. "I'm gonna get some food. Catch up with you later."

The group dispersed in different directions. While Rayne went to get food, Jungkook decided to go for a run and Jimin wasn't entirely paying attention to where Jin and Taehyung were headed. He himself however, made his way to an empty studio to dance.

Dancing helped him think and Jimin figured that if he was going to help his friends pick a bomb ass name for their debut, this might help him out a little bit. He did not, however, intend to be distracted half way through his thinkin process. He couldn't say he was mad about it though.

He was almost an hour into his dance session when he noticed a figure dressed in black mimicking his moves from behind him. When he jumped, the figure jumped. When he spun they spun. Jimin had to force back the smile, but near the end of his routine he broke down laughing.

Yoongi took the opportunity of a distracted Jimin to sneak up behind him and scoop him off his feet bridal style. Jimin threw his arms around Yoongi's neck in surprise. "Hi baby," Yoongi smiled, pecking Jimin softly on the lips. "What are you doing?"

"I'm dancing," Jimin replied, relaxing in his boyfriend's arms.

"Mmm," Yoongi hummed, before setting Jimin back on his feet. "You're really good baby,"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah,"

"Well you're not to bad yourself," Jimin replied, resting his head against Yoongi's shoulder. He tightened his grip a bit around Yoongi's neck and sighed contently.

"You okay?"

"Mmm. Hey, what are some of your favourite things? I'm trying to help Rayne and them come up with a name for there debut but we have no fucking clue," Jimin explained.

"Um..." Yoongi swallowed and thought for a moment. "I like basketball...and music...and sleeping in or sleep in general. Oh and you, can't forget about you,"

Jimin giggled. "Wow those would all make horrible names," he laughed, pulling out of the hug.

"I don't know, I really like your name," Yoongi teased, pulling Jimin againdt him. "I like your face too. And eyes...they sparkle whenever you are excited about something. I like your laugh too. It's such a lovely sound. It's my favourite sound of all time," Yoongi added, gently kissing Jimin's neck. Jimin hummed softly, listening quietly  to his boyfriend's rambling. "I like how sweet you are and how you talk to Momo the way i takk to Holly." Yoongi's hands were now dipping below the hem of Jimin's shirt, and his fingers danced all the way of Jimin's spin and back down again. "But most of all I love your ass," Yoongi stated, hands moving to grip his ass tightly in his hands. Jimin squeaked in surprise.

"Min Yoongi!"

Yoongi buried his face in the crook of Jimin's shoulder, laughing.

"And here I thought you were trying to be all romantic. Damn, you really are only with me for my ass," Jimin pouted. Yoongi pulled back and after finally controlling his laughter, he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and kissed his forehead a couple times.

"I meant all those things that I said," he whispered to Jimin. "All of it. I really do like the way your eyes sparkle when you're excited. And your laugh is the most sweetest, melodic sound I have ever had the pleasure of hearing,"

Jimin felt his face going red. He peered up at Yoongi with wide eyes that were full of adoration and possibly a tear or too at how sweet Yoongi was being.

"You are full of wonders Park Jimin," Yoongi said, kissing him. Jimin closed his eyes and kissed his back. The kiss didn't last long though. Jimin had gasped against Yoongi's lips and broke away from him.

"That's it! You're a genius!" He cheered before yanking Yoongi in for one last rough kiss. The younger bolted from the studio leaving Yoongi rather confused.

Jimin was the last one to rejoin the group as they all gathered back in the lounge room. He busted through the door startling all of them. Jin especially, who shrieked and nearly fell backwards off the couch. "Jesus! Warn a man next time," Jin panted, placing a hand over his heart.

"What's got you all excited?!" Rayne demanded.

Jimin's eyes lit up with excitement. It was the same look Yoongi saw almost all the time.

"I've come up with a name for you guys,"

aaaaaannnnnnd hopefully we're back to our regular updating program