o49

WEDNESDAY
_______

BY THE FOLLOWING WEDNESDAY, JIMIN WAS PISSED.

If looks could kill, Jungkook and Rayne were convinced that Chae would not have made it past day one. It was quite obvious that the woman was gorgeous, and she knew it too. It was also painfully clear that she was interested in Yoongi. You could hear it in the way she talked to him, in that soft, innocent tone. Like she didn't quite understand what was happening and needed extra help. You could see it in the way she dressed; low cuts tops that were borderline slutty yet still considered professional. How she laughed a little too hard at things he said, or that she was always touching his shoulders. It made Jimin's blood boil, and it was obvious that Jimin wasn't the only one who was uncomfortable over the whole situation. Several of the staff members were uncomfortable in Chae's presence, and avoided her like the plague. Yoongi was highly uncomfortable in her presence. Everyone knew, that he was into men and that he was in a steady relationship with Jimin, but that simply didn't matter to Chae. She seemed to think she could sway Yoongi's mind by being seductive, trying everything in her power to get his attention. It bothered Jimin to the point where it affected his performance. All he could think about was Yoongi and what might happen if Chae got him alone in a room. He knew Yoongi would never cheat on him, but Chae was quite different. Jimin didn't doubt that there wasn't a thing she wouldn't be willing to do in order to get him.

He just didn't think it would involve blackmail.

Jimin had been standing in the studio office pouring himself a cup of coffee when Chae walked in, wearing a red business outfit that was too short for his liking. Her bra was visible as always, and she wore a dark red lipstick. Her hair was curled to perfection - any woman would be jealous. It was like being in the presence of a goddess. Her heels clicked annoyingly against the tile floor as she entered the room, head held high. She looked like a woman on a mission. A sexual mission at that.

Oh my god, my life really is a cliche movie, Jimin thought to himself. This is the part where another woman tries to ruin my life and Yoongi leaves me for her before realizing he was wrong and tries to win me back. I don't fucking think so Chae.

Jimin narrowed his eyes as she approached him and grabbed a plastic cup from the back area of the counter. She poured herself a cup of coffee, and took a small sip before looking at Jimin. She was eyeing him the way a cheerleader might eye a girl of lesser status in high school. It was the look that said 'you're not competition, I'm better than you,'

"Jimin, correct?" She asked, with a menacing smirk. Jimin pursed his lips. "Sorry, I have a hard time remembering names,"

Jimin set his cup down.

"Chae, isn't it?" He replied, with an equally dark smile. "Sorry, it's hard to keep track of how many people work here. Especially the secretaries. They just come and go,"

Chae was not amused by his comment, the smirk vanishing instantly. She pursed her own lips, and glanced down at him. In heels she was slightly taller.

"You were his last secretary, yeah?" She questioned.

"Yes,"

"And now?"

"Now I'm an idol to be. Only a few more months before we debut," Jimin explained coolly.

"How cute," Chae murmured. "And what would you say is your relationship to Mr. Min? Seeing as you used to work for him?" She asked.

"I fail to see how any of that is your business," Jimin replied.

"Oh come on. From one secretary to another. What's the secret to success? You must have some pointers for me,"

Jimin could tell that she was flirting with him even though they both knew it wouldn't work. It was just for show. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you that sort of thing. It was a warning to Jimin. This is your chance to back down.

"I'm afraid I don't have any," Jimin told her. "As long as you do what's asked, Yoongi won't have a problem with you. Worked for me,"

"And now you're sleeping with him,"

Jimin flashed her a dark look.

"Jimin," Chae said, in a pouty voice, taking a small step towards the younger, "We both know that it'll never last between you two,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin snapped, looking up at the woman.

"Please, he's better off with someone like me, a woman who can treat him right, give him what he needs,"

"You do realize he's into men, right?" Jimin growled. "And even if he was into women, Yoongi isn't the type to cheat,"

"I'm positive I could sway him," she muttered back with confidence. "Besides, he'll never stay with you once he knows you're a stripper,"

Fear flickered in Jimin's eyes, and the familiar smirk crawled back onto her face. "Don't think I didn't recognize you Jiminie," she tsked, before winking at him. "I'd recognize you anywhere. When he finds out what you do, he'll leave you in a heartbeat. Nobody wants to be with a slut,"

"That's a bit rich coming from you," Jimin replied in a heartbeat. "And for the record, Yoongi already knows. I also quit the club last year. You can't scare me,"

Chae stiffened a little bit.

"And if you want to play dirty, all I have to do is tell Yoongi that you're trying to blackmail me and you'll be out the door," Jimin added getting closer to the woman. "So go ahead and threaten me all you'd like, it won't get you anywhere."

Chae snarled. "Throw me out and the first thing I'll do is go the nearest newspaper office and tell them whole world what you are Park Jimin. You'll ruin the credibility of this company and Yoongi will have no choice but to leave you. His music is worth more to him that you are. If you want to keep your little personal life a secret, you better let me do my job and not interfere,"

Chae set her cup down next to Jimin's and ruffled her hair, before smiling widely at him. "Have a good day Jimin,"

She turned on her heels and exited. The aound of her heels clicking down the hallway drove him mad.

"If this is a cliché movie," Jimin began, crossing his arms over his chest, "-then I've already won,"

Chae isn't here to play games