o25

IN THE DAYS THAT FOLLOWED
_______

"SO YOU TWO ARE OKAY?"

Rayne cast a glance in his direction as she took a sip of her water. The two of them were standing in the break room, as Jimin was on his lunch break. Her and the boys weren't doing much so she had a few minutes of freedom to slip away and see how Jimin was doing. "I mean, you didn't contact me all weekend, and then bam! You're back. Not that I'm not happy to see you I just need to know you're okay. He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, he did not hurt me. And I'm sorry that I didn't text you all weekend...I was with Yoongi,"

Rayne raised her brow.

"Like with him or with him?"

"Both,"

"Park Jimin did you sleep with him?" Rayne questioned, trying to keep her voice low. Jimin couldn't tell if she was angry with him or pleased. Jimin didn't meet her gaze as he poured himself some coffee. "Jimin-"

"Yes, we had sex," he hissed back at. "More than once I might add. Hell, if he got his way we would have fucked in his office earlier but unfortunately somebody had a meeting to attend to," Jimin added with a pout.

"Jimin! That's...that is so-"

"Cliche? Unprofessional?"

"Yes, very!"

"I know but...I really like him. And Yoongi likes me,"

"I don't want you getting hurt. Yoongi was supposed to apologize to you not fuck you," she grumbled.

"Rayne,"

"Chim?"

"You trust me don't you?"

"Of course I do,"

"Then trust me when I saw Yoongi isn't trying to hurt or use me. He did apologize to me, okay? He apologized a lot to me over those two days and I could hear the sincerity in his voice. And being with him...it all felt so natural. It was weird or awkward. It was comfortable and nice and I wasn't afraid that he was just using me for pleasure." Jimin explained.

"You swear?"

"Yes. Besides, if you're really that worried about Yoongi's intentions you can bug him about it this weekend,"

"He asked you to the dinner didn't he?"

"Yes,"

Rayne made a face. "You know damn well imma bug him," she grumble. But then her face lit up a little bit. "But you know what this means?"

"What?"

"We get to play dress up!" Jimi. Made a face at her. Dress up with Rayne could last hours and Jimin wasn't sure if he was ready to commit to such an event. "Oh don't give me that look," she said, capping her water bottle. "It'll be fun! We can finally dye our hair together! I wanna go light blue," she said. "And...idk we'll think of a colour for you. Yoongi will love it, trust me."

"Okay," Jimin said, giving in easily.

"This is gonna be so much fun!"