o41

SATURDAY
_______

JIMIN SHIVERED AS HE TRUDGED UP THE SNOWY SIDEWALK TOWARDS YOONGI'S HOUSE. HE DID NOT ENJOY THE COLD ONE BIT. He missed the heat of the sun and the warm summer breeze. He couldn't wait for summer to come again. Then again, he did enjoy Christmas.

Below him, Momo mellowed from her carrier. "I know, I know, we're almost there," Jimin told her as he knocked on the front door of Yoongi's house. He could hear Holly bark from the other side of the door.

Seo-Ah appeared from behind the door as she ushered Jimin inside from the cold. He welcomed the warmth of the home with glee, smiling contently as the cold was blocked out. "You know you can just come on in, Jimin," she told the boy with a soft smile. "You're always welcomed here, I don't know how many times I'm going to have to tell you. You're his boyfriend not a stranger,"

"Thanks, but I'm just so used to knocking," Jimin told her through chattering teeth. Seo-Ah nodded to show that she understood.

"And who's this?" She added, peering into the cat carrier. She'd only just noticed that Jimin was holding it in his hands.

"This is Momo. Couldn't leave her alone for Christmas," Jimin stated. "She's so dramatic, she'd never forgive me,"

"Well of course not. Why don't you hand your things and her over to me and I'll take them up to Yoongi's room. I'll get Momo settled too,"

"Thanks. Is he...?"

"He's upstairs in his office, doing a few last minute Christmas details. He'll be happy to see you. He could use a break, been up there all morning,"

"Well I'm assuming that Christmas is a busy time of the year," Jimin chuckled.

Jimin passed Momo off to Seo-Ah and discarded his coat and boots by the closet before hurry up the stairs to Yoongi's office.

The elder was sitting at the large desk, slumped over and typing away at his computer furiously. He was shirtless and in sweats, looking extremely comfortable. With a devilish grin, Jimin pushed the door opened as quietly as possible and slipped inside the room. His hands were ice cold as he tip toed towards his boyfriend. He was about to become the word's worst boyfriend in about three seconds.

Yoongi damn near knocked Jimin over the moment the younger placed his hands his body. Yoongi spun around and almost tripped as Jimin backed away with a loud laugh. "Fucking he'll your hands are freezing," Yoongi hissed at him with a glare. Jimin took a deep breath to stop his laughing and bit him bottom lip.

"Oops?" He replied, trying to look all innocent, as he smiled back at his boyfriend cutely.

"Oops?" Yoongi whispered darkly. "You have five seconds to run,"

Jimin's smile faltered, but Yoongi just grinned at him.

Jimin bolted for the door and Yoongi didn't even bother giver him five seconds before he darted after the younger, chasing him around the house. Jimin shrieked as his boyfriend ran after him. He didn't expect Yoongi to be this fast as he hurried down the stairs, almost tripping on the last step. It only dawned on Jimin as he dashed down a hall that Yoongi used to play basketball. He'd have be good at some form of running to get the ball away from the opponent. This made Jimin run even faster. But it was no use in trying to run away. Yoongi ended up chasing Jimin into one of the spare rooms and shoved him onto the bed before climbing on top of him and holding him down. Jimin was panted as a slightly ticked off Yoongi was staring down at him, breathing just as heavily.