Justice for [Y/n]

"H-how dare she?!"

[Y/n] sneezed for the third time in the morning. Her raincoat was the only thing keeping her dry at the time, since she gave it away to kittens by the road.

I mean, sure she's cold to people, but she couldn't help but love soft and innocent animals.

"Leaving me alone and all!"

Her shoes were making those weird squishy sounds as she stepped on the wet road. It disgust her, especially when she felt the water soaking her socks.

To-do list
◻ Kill Momo later.

She made a mental note to herself while blowing her cold palms. She groaned seeing U.A was still miles away from her, she didn't want to be late, especially since it was Monday, also known as the most hated day for her.

She closed her eyes for a second to be in the mood after all the rush she was in to get out of her comfy bed.

She sighed and slightly smiled.

"Okay U.A here I-!"

"[Y/--]!!"

She heard the sound of engine behind her, when she turned, she was headbutted by no other than her class representative, Iida Tenya.

He seemed to have slipped while using his Quirk, now let's pray for [Y/n].

"GWEH!"

Her feet gave up on her because how tired she was at the time, resulting her knees to buckle.

"[Y/n]!!"

"Ughh I was so embarrassed when my name was called!!"

Hagakure whined, flailing her arms around. Kirishima nodded in agreement and Sero pointed out how he was consoled by the kids saying he did a good job.

"Ah Deku-kun, good morning!"

Uraraka brightened up at the sight of her best friends entering the class. She had already greeted Iida when she arrived at school, and she wondered, 'how early did Iida come to school??'

"Ah Uraraka-san! G-good morning!" He awkwardly smiled at the bubbly girl in front of him. Momo had approached the three with a worried look plastered on her face.

"Iida-san, Midoriya-san. Did you perhaps see [Y/n] on your way to school?"

Iida pushed up his glasses and coughed. "I.. may have accidentally.. made her go to the infirmary." He explained. Momo had a 'wait hold up, what' face. "Oh yeah.. I saw Iida dragging her into school earlier."

Momo dashed out of the classroom soon after hearing the new information, leaving Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya in the dust.

"I wonderrr... what is Momo and [Y/n]'s relationship?? I-is it.. O-oh my god.." Uraraka blushed at the weird imagination that came into mind. Iida and Midoriya stared her in confusion.

They decided to let it slide off and walked to their signed seats.

"We even became the centre of the spotlight!" Ojiro excitedly exclaimed with his tail wagging around. "Duuude, U.A is so A-MA-ZIN-!" The door slid open and the chatters died.

"Morning class."

Aizawa walked in with Momo and [Y/n] right behind him. "This is why I don't trust you, Momo!" [Y/n] whisper shouted at her sister. "Shush!" Momo did a small chop on top of her head.

"You two, go to your seats. Hurry." Aizawa lazily looked at the twins with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Y-yes Aizawa-sensei/'Kay." The ravennettes parted ways and quietly sat down.

"I'm so happy you finally can take off those bandages, Aizawa-sensei!" Tsuyu smiled at her teacher's direction. "Recovery Girl did an over dramatic treatment at him." [Y/n] said and Aizawa nodded, remembering the days he was trapped on the hospital bed because of the white wrappers around him.

"Though today we're putting that aside because I have something special in store.." He said, his pinky finger scratching the bottom of his eye. Kaminari being Kaminari, he hoped his teacher wouldn't say a quiz, because everybody hate it. Kirishima was hoping it wasn't anything related to the law since he's not really into them.

"Codenames. You'll be creating your own Hero name."

"OH MEH GOD OH YESSSSSSS!!! I'M SO EXCIIIITEEED!!" The class' cheers were making Aizawa's ears bled. "Quiet." With one blink, he activated his Quirk and silenced them.

"Remember the draft thing I mentioned? This is what I was talking about."

"The nominations will only matter after you've gained experience and your adaptable fighting ability is judged during your sophomore and senior years." Seeing his children's confused faces, he continued. "In other words, the nominations you're getting this year are more like 'first impression' of your future."

A hand shoot up. He nodded giving the girl permission to speak. "I.. don't get it..?" He face palmed himself. "Anybody wants to volunteer? I'm tired of explaining it again." Aizawa looked at one of his students. "Since no one would, I choose Midoriya."

He pointed to the board. "Moving on, these are the nominations I've received." A screen with names popped up. "Typically, the results are more balanced. But this year, the attention leans towards three of you."

Todoroki - 4,123
Bakugo - 3,556
[Y/n] - 3,555
Tokoyami - 360
Iida - 301
Kaminari - 272
Yaoyorozu - 108
Kirishima - 68
Uraraka - 20
Sero - 14

Aoyama voiced out his dissatisfaction as the others whose names were not on the board sighed. "Though the place are reversed haha!" Sero pointed out with Kirishima saying how Todoroki got the most when he was placed 3rd.

"PROS AIN'T SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED!!"

"KATSUKI IS RIGHT!! I NEED JUSTICE!!"

End of chapter chapter 47

Heya, I'm back!
I do not own Boku No Hero Academia and its characters and hope you enjoy! Imma go to sleep now.

Credit for the book cover:
nana_academia1002