TsunTsun [Y/n]

"Where's [Y/n]." Momo asked everyone in the noisy dining hall. "Oh! Maybe she's searching for her stuff?" Kendo shouted for class b's table. "Oh yeah! I did put her stuff in a dark corner since others have put their bags first!" The girls on the table all choked on their food. "WHAHT?!"

"SHE'S GOING TO MISS THE BEST MEAL OF HER LIFE!!" Kirishima and Kaminari cried while stuffing their faces with the food and soup. "[Y/n]? That girl earlier? I think I saw her.. walking.. IN THE KITCHEN!!" Pixie Bob almost lost her grip on the pot she was holding, remembering how [Y/n] was staring at her when she was leaving the kitchen with the trays in her hands.

"Ah, that's fine." Momo nodded, and continued eating. She chewed some rice and gulped. "I think she's making her own portion of food." She said, looking at everyone. "That's kinda not faiiiir! The food may be ours!" Hagakure shouted and slammed her hands on the table, making the students on the table to hold their food from spilling. "Hagakure. Shut up." Todoroki said and asked Koda to help him taking some of the food near the rock faced boy.

"Humph, just because you know the truth won't do anything!" She huffed. Todoroki's hetero eyes glared at the girl who squealed in fear. "At least now I know how shitty your personali-" "SHOTO-KUN!" Reina quickly covered his mouth from saying any further.

"I- I heard the boy's dormitory i-is huge!" Someone tried changing he topic so there wouldn't be a fight happening during the lovely trip. "Oh can we come later?!" Mina shouted in excitement. "Sure! The more the merrier!!!"

A waft of freshly made food entered their nostrils as [Y/n] walk in with a big pot in her hands that were covered with [Favourite/Colour] mittens. "[Y/n] what is that?!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled with their mouth opened, some of the content spilling out of them.

"Mild spicy curry rice, tempura, miso soup, onigiri and yakitori. Made by me and I'm not sharing." The two boys sighed in disappointment. "Oh and Momo, try some. I used my own recipe." Momo nodded as [Y/n] carefully nearing her with the food in her hands. [Y/n] handed her a small bowl filled with steaming miso soup. They watched as Momo gulped down the soup in seconds.

"S-so unfair.."

"[Y/n] come sit here!" Tetsutetsu yelled from the other side with his usual grin on. "Right!" She shouted back and excused herself before jogging her way to the smiling male. "S-So Yaoyorozu.. how was it?" "It's appetizing." Was Momo's short answer.

With [Y/n]

"Eyyo wassup my Ponytail girlll!!" Tetsutetsu slapped the girl's back a few times while laughing wholeheartedly. "You want the onigiri? No-" [Y/n] winced when Tetsutetsu and some guys made cute sad puppy faces, along with some girls. Even shocking, the hard headed Kuroiro. "J-JUST A FEW, OKAY?!" "Ahah! [Y/n] is a TsunTsun!" "MONOMA SHUT UP!!"

Some students looked at the commotion that was happening on class B's boys' table to see a wild Monoma and an angry [Y/n] running around the laughing classmates. "Come back here-! AHHH TETSUTETSU STOP EATING MY VEGGIES!!" The said male ended up choking because he was stuffing himself with too many broccoli into his mouth.

"I-I NEED STEEL!" He cried out, munching the leftover greens in his mouth. "Well stop eating mine!! FUCKING MONOMA STOP RIGHT THERE!"

As soon as Eraserhead came into the room with an annoyed face and a big cup of coffee, the two received bruises on their heads.

"Baaaath~"

"Nghh, this feels so good~"

"Warm..."

"Never know hot springs can be this good."

"Shush, [Y/n] and lets...enjoy this.."

"Uhm okay."

Mineta stood proudly in front of the piece of wood that was the only divider of the males and females hot spring. He was drooling so much he could fill up an entire pool with it. Even hearing the water being splashed made him go crazy.

"You see.. when the gods finally want to look and smile down on us.. it can happen.. boys and girls.. overlapping bathing schedule..! The happiest.. happiest accident." Mineta hummed as he pressed his ear on the wall, more dirty thoughts catching up on him. "Mineta restrain yourself!!! This is a crime!!!" Mineta gave Iida a closed eyes smile. "My little Mineta is already..a crime...!" Taking a huge inhale he looked up and screamed;

"WALLS EXIST TO BE SCALED!!! PLUUUUS ULTRAAAAA!!!"

The boys gasped as the small midget was climbing the wall faster than Iida's Quirk. "STOP SHAMING THE SCHoOL!"

Just as Mineta's eyes reached the end of the wall, drooling, he was met with Kota's harsh glare. "Learn how to be human before you want to be a Hero." He said with a straight face to the older male.

An arrow grazed Kota's hat, causing a loud shriek to come from him and Mineta screaming like a little shit. The arrow found itself sticking into Mineta's ball, shocking Mineta to the point he accidentally pissed himself, causing a chorus of 'wtf's and 'holy shit's from the guys. Mineta slowly fell along with Kota's beloved hat on to the hard tiles.

From the other side, [Y/n] threw away her bow hastily and ran towards the falling black haired boy whose nose was spurting out with blood. "KOTA!"

End chapter 82

Uhuh. [Y/n] is good in archery.

I love archery and it's really fun, I suggest you trying it~