Up and Go

"DAMMIT! That mask face is too fast!!" Todoroki said, eyes set on the villain that just took his classmates. His left side was burning, but no one paid attention to it much.

"We.. can't give up.. YET!.. I've got to catch up.. and take them back from him!!" Midoriya pressed his forehead on Shoji's shoulder, his mind was swarming with thoughts and plans. "Uraraka! Can you make us float?!" Asui stepped in, as if to cover their sight from the brunette. "Can't you see how badly injured she is, Midoriya-chan? She's not in the condition to fight!" Asui protested. She was still feeling guilty about Uraraka's injury, thinking it was because of her she had a large gash on her arm.

"T-Tsu.. I'll be.. fine.. Now what should I.. do?" She smiled reassuringly at the female who stared at her with a worried face. She nodded giving a shaky thumbs up before hearing the male greenette giving orders. "But we also need you, Asui. You're going to be our booster! Throw us as hard as you can, I'm sure we'll be able to catch them!"

The three huddled up before Asui's tongue wrapped around their bodies, pressing them together. "Ochako, your Quirk." The said girl nodded, raising her uninjured hand and touched them. They soon felt themselves swaying in the air after the Quirk was in action. "I feel like a human rocket." Shoji commented with the two boys in his arms. "Midoriya-chan are you sure you're going? You should stay put here, with all that injuries.." Asui sloppily managed to talk with her tongue still outside. "Right now I don't know what pain is. Hurry up and move!!" He gritted his teeth as tears were forming on the corner of his eyes.

"Save them.. and please.. stay...SAFE!" Asui shouted and swung them back before throwing them with all her might. "UAHHHHHHHHH!!" Midoriya closed his eyes as soon as they started flying above the trees, cold night wind slapping his face, hard. Shoji's eyes were wide open, in between shock and scared. Todoroki gasped, feeling all of the air leaving his lungs in seconds.

Shoji's grip on Todoroki's wrist tightened as he saw the person they were chasing earlier. "There!"

Upon hearing a male's voice behind him, he turned around, cursing quietly and tried increasing his pace.

"Toga, don't you look.. a bit too excited?!" Toga only kept quiet, a big smile was plastered on her face with a permanent blush. "Are you happy that you failed your mission?" Her mood drastically changed when he said that. "Excuse me but what did you just say..?" She asked with a hushed voice, eyes dangerously glared at him while taking out her trusted knife. "Nothing!" He said, voice squeaky. "Oh, okay then!" She went back to her giddy self.

"By the way, Miss Gas. What's with the sack? It smells.. familiar!" Toga asked and bounced towards the woman who was tying up the end of the sack with something in it. "My target." Toga hummed at her short answer. "Why targeting this person?" Toga asked curiously. She became a villain because of a certain reason, after all.. "She's someone I know, I once looked up to her, but everything changed when a boy showed up.." She gritted her teeth. "Why not get rid of the boy instead?" Toga tilted her head at the woman who darkly chuckled. "I did.. and that little shit is already dead!" She covered her mouth with both of her hands as she started laughing maniacally, making Toga blinked at her for several times, questioning her sanity.

"It's just so fun to see blood blood~"

"I know! I know! The girls I encountered earlier don't know about its beauty!"

Suddenly, the sack shifted a little. The two looked at it, before having a sinister smile. The older female raised up her foot, only to stop when she heard something hard landing near them. Both looked behind to see a trio of boys piling on top of the villain magician. "These kids, I know them!!!" The black suited man shouted while pointing at the boys. "Who are they?!" He shouted again.

"Dodge."

"Roger!"

The male with purple skin plastered on his body activated his Quirk, causing the three other boys to duck down. "Cold!" Todoroki's eyes widened as he saw Midoriya and Shoji's arms got into the blue flame because they were too slow to dodge.

Hearing another voice behind him, Todoroki quickly spun around a created a big chunk of ice to the male, making him scream out in pain.

Everybody almost shuddered when they felt a killing intent from a blond girl. Her hand that was holding a knife was shaking non-stop while grinning darkly at the male below her.

End chapter 91

Chapter edited by the gorgeous Irdinadinaaa