We meet again, Class B.

"Whaaa? Class A need supplementary lesson? Who's that unfortunate person that has failing grades?!" Monoma's voice cut the silence in the air, causing some students to turn his to look at him. "I thought class A is supposed to be superior than class B! Isn't it WEIRD?!"

"Monoma, shut up and Eraserhead and I have an announcement." Vlad King walked towards the students with Aizawa nowhere in sight. "He'll come here in a moment. But the bus only have 21 seats, including the driver's." Class A students looked at eachother, hoping they could stay together.

"We don't want it to be unfair for you A kids, so Eraserhead let my students to pick one of you to be with us. Is that okay?" Monoma cut off his teacher by practically throwing himself in the spotlight and flipping his hair. "I choose [Y/n] since she's the most normal one!" "Yeah, I agree with Monoma but not because she's normal." Kendo said and crossed her arms.

"[Y/n] it is." The said girl suckend a deep breath. "Why me?"

"Tch, go ahead! We don't need you here to be honest!" A cheery voice screamed right next to [Y/n]. She gripped on her skirt, wrinkling it in the process. "Hagakure-san, shut your mouth, I beg you."

"This is my mouth. I do what I want." Monoma's face slowly turned into a disgusted face. "Ew, girl you need to shut up!" He dramatically shouted as the spotlight was still on him. "Come on [Y/n], I don't want to see these class A scumbags anymore! Hmph!" "Wha-?"

He raked a hand through his blond locks and glared at the other class. "Monoma, that's enough." Monoma, without hesitating, walked towards the class, grabbing [Y/n]'s sleeve- in a childish way- and dragged her so she was standing near his other classmates.

"Sorry class A, but you don't want to see Monoma's bad side, really." A gray headed girl named Reiko Yanagi stated, both of her hands hanging in front of her made her looked like a rabbit. "A lot of stuff happens during the sports festival..either way congrats for all you." Setsuna, the girl who had this permanent smirk said with some other girls nodding.

"There's. So. Many. To. Choose. From." Mineta drooled, heavily breathing while doing his best to wipe his saliva on his chin. "Dude, you have a serious issue." Kirishima said, worried for his friend's insanity.

"Class A's bus is right here! Please queue!" Iida instructed, his voice strict as always. Kendo didn't need to yell as they entered the bus by pairs that she had created a few days ago. She felt proud when she was voted as the class representative, and it was her duty to make everything in her class to go smoothly.

"[Y/n] do you want to sit with me at the back?" Kendo asked the girl since her name wasn't listed and she might have a trouble finding a seat. "Sure, I don't mind.." She breathed out.

The ravennette let the red-headed girl to climb up the stairs first, despite her protests saying she needed to wait everyone to be in the bus first. But [Y/n] gently pushed her, so she didn't have any escape left. "I think that's everyone." [Y/n] whispered to herself seeing the place was already empty and class A's bus was about to hit the road.

"Yup, no one's left behind." She informed the classroom teacher who thanked her.

"Alright, since this ride is going take.. a few hours, I recommend you to sleep or do something to entertain yourself." The class chorused a 'yes' along with [Y/n]. Vlad King stretched his arms and readied himself to drive the bus.

"Okay, here we go!" The class cheered as the engine started working.

End chapter 76

Yay.