Meanie Katsuki

60th chapter! :3 I feel as if I have accomplished something.

Beep... Beep.. Beep...

[Y/n] blankly stared at the white ceiling. Her head felt trapped, so she made the conclusion that it was wrapped. Her body was stiff and if she move a muscle, it hurt.. a lot. So she just, lay there, being lazy. Like always. She heard some voices outside the door but paid no mind to it, still in her own world. The door slid open gently.

"Hiromi, or should I say, [Y/n]?" Her eyes moved at the door with no interest.

"Best Jeanist." She mumbled out and tried to sit up and winced in pain. "The doctor said you shouldn't do that. Your back's condition will be worsen." He said and helped the girl to be comfortable in the bed.

"I'm here to discuss some thin-" He started and was about to open his file when a shout from outside stopped him.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Katsu..?" She whispered out and tilted her head to see the door.

"U-uhm mister please be q-quiet.. There are a lot of patients here.."

"Shut up!"

Best Jeanist sighed at this. The door was broke down a few seconds after that. Luckily a nurse came back using her Quirk to repair it. After thanking her, she left, leaving a note to [Y/n].

Your food will arrive soon. We're sorry for the delay!! ;-;

"I'll continue what I was saying just now." He calmly said and turned back to face the girl. Bakugo was slumped against the sofa that was provided for visitors.

"So, how are you feeling now? Better?" He started. "I feel.. well, a bit dizzy." He nodded and wrote some things in a paper. "What were you thinking when you run into action?" He asked and [Y/n] hummed at the question. "Uh.. I really want to save her. She was clueless on what's happening.." Her fingers twitched and she looked at them as if they're interesting. "What if she managed to save herself? How about you?" He raised an eyebrow at the suddenly quiet girl.

"Might as well die.. At least I have the urge to save her."

Shamelessly she admitted, and looked at her hand as she slowly raised it to her eye level. A big gash was formed, tissues were already hard, "Wait, how long did I sleep here?"

"Not that long, around 10 hours after incident so there's a few days left for the internship." She let out a sigh of relief. She hadn't missed any lesson with him yet. Now that she realized it, both males were in casual clothings, still wearing those jeans though-

"PSFHHH-!!"

Both of them looked at her when she laughed- that sounded like a dying seal- and one of her hand gripping on her side. "Y-your hair!!" She laughed at Bakugo's red face, and was glad they were in the same room as Best Jeanist, so she could say she's safe for the moment. "AHAHaaH- M-my sTomAch Huurts!!" she sucked on the air. "Huh, first time I see you laugh." Jeanist pointed and out and [Y/n] covered her mouth to muffle her laughs. "I- I cannn't.." she mumbled and used the same hand to wipe off her leftover tears. "Tch! I can say the same for you!!"

"E h ?"

"MY HAIR!" Not caring the dull pain on her shoulder, she touched her hair. Her hair was let down but was still slicked to the sides. "What kind of weird thing did you spray on my hair?!" He pulled out a bottle from his magic pocket. "Oh, the great Miss Uwabami gave it to me so I decided to test it on you." He shook the bottle a bit. "Uwabami? I wonder what Momo's doing with her internship." [Y/n] patted her pocket. But there was none.

"...shit.. Where's my phone?" She looked at the two, worried. She put some cash in the phone case! "What's wrong?" Best Jeanist asked as he started to pack his stuff, ready to go back to work. "N-nothing." She mumbled with her hand roamed on the bed, searching for the device. He left after congratulating her on her hero deed. Bakugo stayed.

"You looking for this?" He cooed and fished out a phone with [Favourite/Colour] case. Waving it in a teasing manner, he walked closer to the girl. "Hey! Give that back!" She shouted, her energy sparking at the sight of the phone. He was then in front of her, with the phone held high in the air.

"Give it baaack!" She dragged her words at him. "No." He rolled his eyes at her. "You did something that could risk your life. How stupid is that?!" [Y/n] loudly gasped as he typed the passwords with no hesitation and was able to open it. "H-hey how do you know my passwords?!" Tears welled up in her eyes as some flashbacks of people blackmailing her with her phone came into her mind. "You were not really careful when you type your passwords at night, to read fan fictions." He said in a mocking voice. "And stop being such a crybaby." He flicked her forehead. "I'm not a crybaby, you meanie! And give me back my phone!" She whined and rubbed the sore spot. "Then take it." He said and raised up his hand.

"H-hey!" She screamed and clawed the air. He waved it slightly and watched as the girl concentrated to get back her stuff. She bounced herself on the bed and was about to attack the boy when he step back.

'Shit.'

End chapter 60

ÒwÓ
Do you guys get the message?
Katsuki is the-//slap