Cocky Child, Tsubasa (≖︿≖ )

I'm going for Maemi's view in this chapter :3 Again, Maemi is my daughter.

"I- I actually regret this job.." The woman sighed dramatically at her friend, who was the owner of the kindergarten. "And I regret friending you. We're even." She deadpan and looked at the fighting children. "What should we do now? They're really loud I'm afraid the people working nearby will complain." She rubbed her temples. A ball suddenly came in contact with her head. She stood up quietly and grabbed the ball.

"I thought I said. Play. Outside. Only." She said gripping the ball, her dragon tail swishing from side to side angrily. "No! We won't stop until you say boys win!!" Her friend sighed, putting her hand on to the stressed woman's shoulder. Clearing her throat, she spoke up in a squeaky and girly voice. "Ne~ your teacher and I were discussing about a game. Do you guys wanna hear it~?" She had a really gentle smile on her face.

"Please please please, Hoshi-sensei!!" They pleaded the blonde woman. "How about a treasure hunt around the kindergarten? Does it sound okay?" Their eyes sparkled as they nodded. "Whoever got most points will win! And you must follow some rules. You can't steal other kids' points. Got it?" They sang song a 'yes' together. "Now give us 10 minutes to prepare some stuff okay~?" She slapped the ball out of the woman's hand and brought her to the teacher's lounge room.

"Ah, so you're.. a single dad right now?" He nodded sadly, remembering his days with the white haired woman that he claimed as his wife. "I'm sure your daughter can forgive you.. I mean, we all are not perfect, right?" He tried smiling. "Yeah."

"Uwah, Hoshi-sensei, Kayda-sensei! Who are those two?!" One of the girls shouted, pointing at the two males who were talking to each other. "Ah, the one with black hair is my husband and the one with blue hair is Kayda-sensei's boyfriend~" they gasped.

"Hoshi-sensei's husband?!"

"Why are you all so shocked to be honest." Kayda sent them a look. "They're monitoring our game for today, so be nice, okay~?" "Yes!" Kayda groaned and watched as they ran outside happily. "Okay, all contestants, take your places!" Light came out from Hoshi's palm and a stopwatch appeared. "You only have 15 minutes! If you're late, your team will be disqualified!" She said, looking at the kids' faces. "Now get set.. ready.. Go!" They started running everywhere like ants. Only the cocky child named Tsubasa remained. "Why aren't you with them?" Kayda asked as Hoshi went inside to get some refreshments. "They're collecting points for me so I can win."

'Excuse me, what?'

"Okay. I'll leave you here.." She whispered.

The white haired girl gripped on her baby blue dress. She didn't know where she was. Her friend asked if she could search for points outside the gate, and none of the men noticed her walking behind them. So she was a bit lost. Using all her effort to not cry, she sniffled and looked around for anyone that could help her. A few people wearing stupid looking costumes were walking around talking. 'Maybe they are having a fashion show? Can they help me?' She thought to herself. 'Papa used to wear that kind of clothing before..' She blinked. 'Maybe they know Papa?!' She thought again, eyes leaving the path she was walking.

Suddenly she was jerked back when somebody bumped into her. "Oi, watch where you're going, you little girl!" The teenager scowled at her. "I-I'm s-sorry!" Her friends commented on how cute and small she was. "Why do you guys like small brats anyway?" Not caring her friends' protest, she stormed off with her shopping bags.

"Hello little one, where are your mommy?"

"Mommy is in Heaven."

The girls went quiet for a while. "Are you lost?" She nodded. "Where did you come from?" She pointed towards her back. "Oh probably the kindergarten eh?" She nodded again. "We'll bring you there." "U-uhm no thank you.. I'm searching for Papa.." The girls decided to let her be and caught up with their leader. Waving the small girl a goodbye, they left.

"..They're gone. Papa's friends are gone." She frantically searched for the males earlier. Scared, she ran to the girls' direction.

Tsubasa was balancing his ball on his head. His little wings were poking his shirt from behind, but he didn't pay attention to them as they're not important to him. His points were 10 by the time, and he was bored from the waiting. His mind then went to a certain white-headed girl, Maemi. He hated her. Why? Because she got all of the teachers' attention. She also caught a lot of parents' eyes because of her cuteness. Eh?

'Did I just say.. She's cute..?'

The ball fell on the ground and bounced. 'Ew, no. Just my mind tricking me.' He thought and picked the ball up and started playing with it. Again, he got bored, and the adults were helping the kids with the treasure hunt. He was alone outside. That's when a wave of white hair was spotted by him. She was near the traffic lights and looked lost.

Putting the ball on to the ground, he smirked.

(I'm bullying my own daughter- send help pls)

His little leg slammed itself to the ball, causing it to fly outside the gates. He laughed when the ball hit the confused girl's head. The ball rolled on the girl's feet. "Oi Mae-chan!!" He called her out and she visibly flinched. The ball rolled to the pavement, slowly moving to the centre of the road.

"Go take back my ball!"

End chapter 58

B!tch. Someone gonna die tonight.