His Backstory

"FUC-" [Y/n] screamed as she felt her feet slipping from the wet tiles. She gasped, using the slippery situation as an advantage to run faster to the walls. "KOTA!" She extended her hand, just barely made it in time as his frail body fell into her arms. She huffed and fell on to her knees, panting heavily.

"[Y/n]-chan is everything all right?!" She looked up hearing Midoriya's voice calling for her. "I'm fine.. Izuku!" She put on of her palm on her chest where the heart is located to calm down. "I'm.. Going to bring him.. to somewhere safe." [Y/n] breathed out to the girls that watched them attentively.

[Y/n] was glad she was wearing a panties and sports bra, so she just hung up a towel on her shoulders that passed her waist.

"I think he's passed out from the fear of falling..." [Y/n] said as she gently set the boy down on the chair. "Maybe. And I heard Eraser saying there's an 'incarnation of human lust' among the boys. Guess that's why Kota's up there, guarding the girls. Girls these days are.." she trailed, looking at [Y/n]'s dripping with water body. "...well developed.."  The door was opened by Midoriya, who was holding Kota's hat. "Uh-uhm hello! I'm here to..A-ah [Y/n]!!" He covered his eyes while blushing profusely.

"What."

He peeked between the space of his fingers. "Wh-what are you weari-?!" "Says you who wears nothing but a small tower to cover.. your.. PFFt- 'scrotum'-" Mandalay slapped the girl's head while stiffling her laugh.

After the laughing session died, Midoriya's eyes softened, looking at the boy sleeping on the couch. "Kota.. he doesn't too keen on the concept of heroes.." the woman hummed. "I grew up with people that wanted to be heroes.. me included. A kid this young.. I've never seen something like this.." he whispered. "I know he'll change his perspective on heroes, someday." [Y/n] said, looking at Midoriya in the eyes.

"There's many people out there that hate heroes.. if only he lived a normal live, he would've idolize heroes too.." [Y/n] rubbed her palms together to find some heat. "It's such a shame that good heroes like Kota's parents died when they're protecting people." She continued, looking at the boy snoring a little. "True.. Us heroes would be the glad if we can have a truly heroic death, but for a child like Kota.. he was just starting to learn about the cruel surrounding. His parents were everything."

"No matter how terrible or shitty the parents were/are, as their children, we have no other choice but to accept it. Kota's parents were one of the greatest and nicest heroes I've seen.. Having your parents die and people around you celebrating. That's fucked up for me." [Y/n] gladly took the hot tea Pixie Bob was serving.

"I'm pretty sure he's not very fond of us either, but still followed our orders seeing he has got no more relatives.." She sighed. "From Kota's view, heroes are incomprehensible, disgusting sort of creatures." [Y/n] almost choked on her tea. "Why does that kid has a better vocabulary than me?" She shrugged.

"I think I got to go now. I'm tired and we don't know what Aizawa has in his sleeves." [Y/n] gently put the cup down and bowed to the heroes and Midoriya who also told the same thing.

"Brrr.. I'm cold!"

"[Y/n] wait up!!"

5:00 am

"I can't fucking sleep and tired." [Y/n] shifted again from her sleeping position. "That nightmare is repeating again!" She clutched her head tightly. "I need to talk to Hansuke.." She reached out for her phone in the dark, making some of the girls' stuff to tumble down creating loud sounds.

"H... H.. Hansu- aha!" She tapped on his icon, their past messages were gone, making [Y/n]'s heart to feel uneasy. "I thought I saved them??" She asked herself and went to the gallery app, and blinked when her 'H.A.' file was deleted. "Nani the fuck?" She almost threw her phone as it glitch, blinding her eyes with many different vibrant colours.

[[Y/N]]
Hansuke, are you okay? I haven't seen you after the mall incident. Did you go somewhere?

[[Y/N]]
Please reply ASAP, I'm worried.

[[Y/N]]
I'm sorry if I ever talked harshly towards you and make fun of you, or anything! Please come back.. Just replying is okay too.

[Unknown]

[̴̗̙̖̇̊Ÿ̵̨̖̹́̈́̇/̶̻̇̒n̵̛͚̻̺͗]̸̙͐?̸̺̻̿̚ ̷̩̈ͅN̷̯̍͠i̴̡̜̗̔̓c̶͈͌͝e̵͙͂̀ͅ ̶̨̹̰̆͂ţ̸͈̦̉a̵̮̠̽͋ĺ̶̞͉̇̄k̸͖̭̥̿i̴̞̫̓̀n̷͈̞̾g̷̤̝͆ ̵̮͒̐̏t̴͔̙̟͊́̈́ǫ̸̢̂̈ ̸̍ͅẙ̵̝̗́͋ō̸̻͋̿u̵̦̾

[[Y/N]]
What? I think I've sent this to @Hansuke

[[Y/N]]
Bitch who the fuck are you.
Surrender before I call the @police.

[Unknown]
Ara, ara.. Playing the nice one here?

[Unknown]
You filthy son of a b*tch

[[Y/N]]
Hey weird stranger.
You have no. Let me repeat. NO RIGHTS on saying that.
And I'm a fucking girl.

Btw get your 'ara ara' shit somewhere else!

[[Y/N]]
And are you scared to even curse?
'b*tch'? Are you serious? Just say it out loud, you mothafucka!

[B*tch]
How dare you!

[B*tch]
YOU'RE GETTING IT!!

[B*tch]
I'll swear you're going to cry like a little b*tch!

[[Y/N]]
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
You.. you're the one who's annoying me right now! All I wanted was to talk to Hansuke, you weird ass!

[[Y/N]]
AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY 'I SWEAR' NOT 'I'LL SWEAR'!'

BOKE!

[B*tch] went offline.

End chapter 83