Chained

"...."

Midoriya blankly stared into the space. His eyes were dead, not even a hint of emotion. It was already his third day in the hospital, his body was still in the process of recovering. That was when he noticed the apples on the small table next to the bed. It was from his mother. He knew by reading the small note that was left leaning against the plate.

Kaminari's head peeked from the door, smiling from ears to ears after seeing his friend had finally opened his eyes. He turned his head to the left and made a hand motion to go in the room. Soon, some of his classmates showed up with their casual clothes.

"Have you been watching the news lately? Media's been all over the U.A. It's pretty bad." Kaminari asked the male who simply said 'no'. "Hey, we all pitched in for this! We got you a melon! I'm sure it's delicious." Mineta said excitedly, holding the fruit on top of his head. "We've caused you trouble, huh, Midoriya?" Tokoyami looked down. He felt bad for Shoji and Midoriya, because of him, they almost die. "No, I should be saying that. Is anybody in class here?"

"No.. Hagakure and Jiro haven't gain their consciousness yet from the villain's gas. Hamasaki got some deep cuts when trying to protect Mandalay, Uraraka also have a big wound that made her lost a lot of her blood and Yaoyorozu suffered a serious head injury and she's being hospitalized right now. We've been told that she's awaken yesterday, but.. she cried non-stop and her parents won't allow us to visit her for personal reasons." Iida explained with his classmates nodding.

"That still makes just 14 of us.." Sato said sadly. "Bakugo's gone. As well as [Y/n].." Some couldn't see but a spark made Midoriya's eyes went back to it's original emerald colour, tears welling up. "All Might said.. You can't save people where your hand can't reach.. So that's why you have to save the people within your reach.." Midoriya started. "But he was.. right there.. I had to save him...! My Quirk.. The purpose of my Quirk..it turned out exactly how Aizawa-sensei said it would." The black haired teacher's words started playing in his mind. Fat, hot frustrated tears slowly found itself running down his cheeks. Others stared in pity for the poor boy bawling his eyes out.

[Y/n] felt tired. As if energy was drained out of her.

She was in a room, a messy room to be exact. Dark coloured shirts and pants were thrown everywhere. She was glad the room was dimly lit by a lamp, rather than being pitch black.

Her ears could pick up some muffled noises from outside. She raised up her hand to touch her neck, flinching when she felt a cold metal securely wrapped around it. Panic rose as she tried clawing the cold metal, thinking it would actually break if she kept doing so. Her mouth wasn't able to form any words, only some weird noises were created from her mouth, and they sounded strained.

Suddenly the lights went off, [y/n]'s eyes widened so much her eyeballs could pop out of the sockets. A loud, deafening scream erupted from her throat, echoing inside the small room, and probably outside wherever she was. Tears spilled freely from her dead looking eyes, wetting the wooden floor beneath her. Covering her ears ever so tightly made everything around her seemed quiet, but unbeknownst to her, everyone outside was freaked out hearing her voice.

The door was broke down, [Y/n]'s eyes trailing down to see a pair of shoes walking in. Her mouth was hanging open, spurting out jumbled up noises and mumbles. The person slowly walked to her, suspension killing the girl deep inside. By the time the person had crouched in front of her, she managed to notice that he was using his Quirk to light the room. [Y/n] felt distracted by the annoyingly bright blue flame the man had on his right hand, almost forgetting her fear earlier.

He sighed, his left hand made its way behind her neck. He noticed how her trembling bottom lip was smeared with dried blood, probably since she was biting it the whole time. He hold the chain that was connected with the collar, his palm quickly heating up, melting it in the process. He sighed, looking at the girl who was staring at him with bloodshot eyes.

"That old hag shouldn't keep you in if she couldn't even take care of you." He grunted and stood up. Grabbing her by her bruised wrist, he dragged her outside the rat nest, and brought her to the main bar of the place, where the other villains were having a discussion.

End chapter 93

How was it? Hope it's okay.

Again, edited by, Irdinadinaaa