Disguises

"We're here! The Kamino Ward!"

"The villains are hiding here.. somewhere.."

"There's lots of people here.."

"ALL RIGHT, TELL ME WHERE TO GO YA-" Momo extended her hand and grabbed the male by the back of his collar. "You can't just run like that! We need a plan first!" She scolded the male who only sweat dropped and looked down in shame. "If we proceeded with no precaution, it could be dangerous since the villains know our faces!" She warned at the pouting male.

"That's right! It's a convert mission!"

"Midoriya.. why are you doing that pose..?"

"Oh um-"

Momo coughed and pointed towards a store with blinding lights all over it. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the boys. "And on that note.. I have propositions for you all!" The males only sweat dropped at her enthusiasm, but decided to go with the flow. They were greeted by some nice workers upon entering the store, asking if they'd need some help.

"Todoroki-san I think you'll go with.. this and this!" Momo threw the clothes to the male who only stood right behind her with his friends. "Iida-san.. hmm.. thiiiis!" She excitedly yell, also throwing the clothes at him. "Oh, and can't forget the moustache to complete the look!" She giggled and ran towards an isle where she magically found some wigs, moustache and fake beard. "Why is there a green beard? It looks so weird.." Some snapped their heads to Midoriya when he said that. "Izu-san, that rhyme and I think it's for you!" His eyes widened as all of them nodded at Momo's idea.

"Do I must-"

"YES. And now my time!" She ran around for a while before coming up at the with a bright pink dress in her hand. "It's going to look beautiful on you." They all answered when she asked them if it'd look good on her. "Let's buy and chaaaange." She asked for one of the employees to show the way to the changing room.

"Why did the cashier say it's on the house, only for you?" Kirishima asked, eyes squinting at Momo who was actually thinking the same. "Yesh, I wonder that too. She even said Hermosa? Who is that?" She asked back. Midoriya silently gasped, not realizing Kirishima heard him. "What's wrong Midoriya?" The red head tilted his head to look at the bushy haired boy. "Uhm! I don't know how should I act-?" He cheered at himself from not stuttering.

"Oh! I can help ya! Try talking while pushing your jaw out like.. this!" He instructed. "Like.. th..his?" "No, no! A little bit more. Like.. this!"

"There's a woman with big racks over there!" Iida shouted, trying to fit in his new image.

While the three were practicing together, Todoroki walked up to Momo who was still shining from happiness overload. "Wouldn't these have been free if you use your Quirk, instead?" She blushed. "Th-th-that's just a violation of the rules! If I just went on and used my Quirk to make anything I wanted, the circulation of of the currency in the.." She took a big breath before continuing, "That's right! As a citizen of the country, I have to contribute... TO THE ECONOMY!"

"Ah, I see."

'Bet she just want to go inside the store..' Midoriya and Kirishima thought while looking at her since her voice caught their attention earlier.

"Oh? Isn't that U.A.?!"

The five teenagers immediately stiffened up hearing a man shouted their school's name, thinking he was directing it at them. Their eyes widened when they turned around to see their teachers in a big screen where everyone could see.

"And now.. a scene from the event have just transpired. Here's a clip of the public apology issued by the official at U.A Academy." The screen showed Aizawa, Vlad King and Nezu bowing towards the cameras. "On this occasion, our incompetence resulted in the injuries of 28 of our first year students. Despite being an institutional  for the development of heroes, we were negligent in our defense against evil interests and have a caused great anxiety in the society." People began crowding the place to see what's happening.

"With the utmost sincerity, we respectfully and humbly apologize for our shortcomings." They students knew how their teacher hated/hates the media, and was surprised he was all fully suited up and was in front the cameras. A man stood up and the camera's focus went to him.

"Reporting with NHA. This is the fourth time in this year, U.A Academy where students have come into contact with villains. This time, the students are injured. How would you explain this to their family? Please tell us specifically what measures have been taken to address this matter."

Nezu pressed on the button to turn on the microphone. "We have strengthen th security around the school, and we have re-examined the campus' crime prevention system. We are taking 'strong measures' to guarantee the safety of our students.. that was the explanation we gave."

Soon, some people talking about their concern and some just gave rude remarks. The students looked around, noticing how the mood drastically changed heavily.

End chapter 94

Next chapter is the last chapter for this book. Book Three coming up.

Sorry this one looks a bit forced, I had some problems yesterday~

And I'm doing a new book cover, please help me if you can, thank you!