"Sleepover?"

Made up hotel scene! :3

An ear bleeding scream echoed in the building. The lights suddenly was turned on after that, and people came rushing to them. "Oh my goooodddd..." Some of them gasped at the male on the floor. "Uhm, Katsuki-san.. That.. He's a human?" [Y/n] stuttered while looking at the soulless man. "That's what he get for sneaking up on us." He sneered.

"Huh, I actually expected this to happen." Best Jeanist said, arms folded. "We're sorry Best Jeanist!! We didn't plan it thoroughly!" They bowed. "Fine, but are you two unhurt?" "We're okay." Bakugo scoffed, leaving the place as it was getting really cramped and hot. "We're terribly sorry. We accidentally-!!" Her phone suddenly vibrated, meaning there was a new notification. She apologized before typing her passwords and opened the notification.

"Izuku??" She gave the hero a nod before excusing herself to catch up with the explosive boy.

[Deku-Tree🌿]
[Location]

"What?" She clicked on the location. "Hosu? Is this kid on weed or something?" She weirdly stared at her phone. "Now that I think of it, Todoroki-san and Iida-san is at Hosu too. I'll ask them." Quickly creating a group consisting Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki, she sent the location.

[Unnamed Groupchat]

[Deku-Tree🌿], [Elsa❄], [Ingenium], and you.

[[Y/N]]
[

Location]

[[Y/N]]
Is Izuku okay?

[[Y/N]]
I heard the rumor about hero killer being there :')

[[Y/N]]
Just- Just be alive. And you better fucking update what's happening as quickly as possible.

[[Y/N]]
Bye.

She nervously looked at her phone as she arrived at the top floor. "Katsuki-san.." She called for the male who raised an eyebrow at her. "I hope Izuku's fine.." Oh, how did she forget that Katsuki hated her saying his childhood friend's name. He clicked his tongue, throwing her bag at her in annoyance. She barely caught it and shouted a 'hey, watch it' at him. Following behind him like a creep, she glared at the boy's head. "I know you're looking at me, you bitch." He growled at her.

"Okay, I give up! Just.. let me get changed.." she mumbled, pushing past him so she could use the changing room first.

"Are you two ready to go to the hotel?" One of Best Jeanist's men took the lead this time, as the male was nowhere in sight of the two. "Yes. I'm really exhausted and need some rest.." [Y/n] cheekily said, rubbing her eyes while yawning. "And I need strong WiFi connection. Those three didn't reply to me yet." She checked her phone for the tenth time that night.

"Oh, you will be glad since Best Jeanist picked the best of the best hotel in the city." The male smiled warmly. "Oh, how rude of me, I'm [Y/n] or known as the heroin of all creations: Hiromi. How about you, sir?" The male shook his head saying it's fine. "I'm Takashi Hisako, pleased to meet you." Their little introduction was cut off by the other U.A student. "You two gonna talk shit all night or something?" Hisako seemed to be cool with his temper, which made [Y/n] wonder how he kept that smiling face all day long. 

"It's because the woman I loved have a temper just like him." Upon hearing the answer, [Y/n] almost choked himself. "My Quirk is Mind Reading. Hope that answers your question." She nodded, getting more curious about this new character that just entered her life. "She used to say I'm frail since 'Hisoki' is mostly a girl's name. Funny thing is, she got married to me after a few years and also take the name." Bakugo stomped towards the two.

"Are we there yet, you weirdo?" The man pointed towards to the enormous building next to them. "Yep, we have arrived!" He laughed and pushed the teens to the big automatic sliding doors. "So I'm doing the check-in thingy, you take these cards and go to sleep." He handed the shiny gold cards at them and one more time smiled before turning to talk to the receptionist.

"Mine is 666. How about you?" Checking the card given to him, Bakugo groaned. "667. Why do I have to live next to the bitch herself?" She shot him a 'what' look. "Ya heard me." He looked up to meet with her eyes. "Yeeeah.. I bet you're grateful you can sleep really close to me. I know, I know." She praised herself as she did her best to hide the kitten in her bag.

His eyes narrowed. "No shit. And I will expose that fucking furry if you do anything stupid."

"You mean, like talking to you?"

[Y/n] regretted entering the elevator and let the doors close. "I'm just joking, no need to be mad.." She slowly moved away from the boy. "Tch." He clicked his tongue. The music was softly playing in the background, calming [Y/n] a bit. She looked at the male.

"Want to do a sleepover? Last time was a disaster to be honest."

"HAAAH?!"

"Awe come on, I want to ask lots of questions to you about something!"

The doors opened and before he could sprint off, [Y/n] already grabbed him by the arm and started to drag him with her. Sliding the card over the small machine on door, she waited until it gave the sign to open. Once the light turned green, she pushed the door open and shoved Bakugo inside. "Nice. Now let me make some tea while you go unpack your stuff or something."

End chapter 56

Hello. Sorry for being quite inactive lately.

Hope you enjoy! I'll end this arc in a few more chapters so heads up!