A Fake [Y/n]

The end of June... U.A, Class 1-A.

"I haven't studied at all!!!"

Kaminari shouted as Ashido smiled with her hand on the back of her head, repeating his words.

"With sports festival and the work place thing, I never had the time to even look at the textbook!"

"Indeed.." Tokoyami sighed. 15th place wasn't what he expected, but he was glad he's not like a certain pikachu and acid user who got the 20th and 21st place out of 21 students in the class.

"Man, the fact there's a practical test too is a pain~" Mineta's gloomy aura vanished a few hours ago, and he seemed proud of his rankings. [10/21]

"I thought you're one of us!!!" Both students yelled at the grape boy. "A guy like you should be a lovable idiot! Not this!!" Kaminari grabbed his blond hair and shouted while pointing at the boasting male. "Oh, I dunno,

The world, I guess~"

"Kaminari-kun, Ashido-san! Let's do our best, okay?" Midoriya smiled and punched the air (without using his Quirk). "EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, MIDORIYAAAAAA!!" Kaminari dramatically cried. "B-but I want everyone to go to the lodge camp!" [Midoriya: 5/21]

"It will be easier if you pay attention in class instead of fooling around." [Todoroki: 6/21]

"MIND YOUR WORDS!!"

"Hey you two, I might help you with some lecture stuff. If you'd like, though!" [2/21]

"YAO-MOMO YOU'RE OUR HEROOOO!!"

Momo sadly smiled for a bit. But it disappeared as soon as Ojiro, Sero and Jiro came rushing to her asking for her to teach them too.

'First [Y/n] and now, Yaoyorozu. Girls are so hard to understand.'

Todoroki watched from afar with Midoriya and Iida by his sides, talking about the upcoming test.

He shrugged it off feeling she shouldn't interfere into their problems for the moment.

"AH! Todoroki-kun!"

Looking back, he saw a floating uniform waving her arm at him. Both Iida and Midoriya stopped talking and paid attention to the female too. She giggled before taking out a paper from her pocket.

"[Y/n] has a little confession!~"

She put the envelope into his hands. "Ah, okay." The boys tilted their heads in confusion. They gave it an experimental whiff, instantly regretting when a strong smell of [favourite/perfume] hitting their nostrils. "I- I know this smell!"

Midoriya coughed. "Last year, when I was training, [Y/n] would always pay a visit and she smelt like this..!"

"And what did she mean by 'confession'?" The broccoli head and sonic went completely red after hearing that.

"C-CONFESSION?!"

Todoroki ripped the top and took out a pink coloured paper with lots of hearts decorating it.

"...[Y/n] made this? I thought she hate that kind of stuff..." Midoriya mumbled and took a peek from his left side. Iida was on his right, nodding at Midoriya's statement.

"Okay let me read."

"ISN'T THUS SUPPOSED TO BE PERSONAL?!"

"Dear Todoroki-kun.

You made my heart go doki-doki. With that beautiful two coloured hair. I think I've fallen into the endless sea in your eyes, only you can save me from my darkness.

Watching you from the distance, I always admire you. Because of your Quirk, personality and.. well. Everything about you is PERFECT!

And all I want to say is.. that I like you. Not as BFF but BF, also known as boyfriend ;))

Thank you and please consider."

~[Y/n]

"...What the fuck is this madness?"

Midoriya suddenly blurted out with a blank face.

"Did you just say fuck?" Todoroki asked with amusement in his voice.

"...n-no?"

"Back to this 'confession'.. I think this is.. A fake [Y/n]." Iida rubbed his chin in thought.

"Yeah, I think so too!" Midoriya exclaimed quickly, hoping the topic with him cursing would be dismissed immediately.

"How about you try asking any of the girls here? Maybe they'll clear it up for you?" Midoriya suggested and Iida nodded. "I think that's a great idea, Midoriya-kun. You should try doing so!"

"Right.."

Kring Kring~

"Toru, you look giddy today.." [Y/n] softly said and took another bite of her bento.

"O-oh you noticed?! Well n-nothing to worry about!~" [Y/n] didn't fail to notice the stutter but brushed it off saying she's just being the weird girl she was.

The sky looked so pretty outside, so the rooftop had always been their favourite place to eat since their early months.

"Yeah, of course I do. You look very cheery today, unlike yesterday, you seemed like you hurt your ankle."

Hagakure gasped. "H-how?!!?"

[Y/n] gulped down her [favourite/fruit] juice. "The way you walk showed me."

"Ooh.."

"And I'm a bit disheartened by how Mochi's acting around me..."

"What happened?"

"If you can keep it as a secret, I'll tell you."

"HEY! I'm your Bestest Best Friend! You can count on me! Hehe~"

End chapter 66