They know, they know [2]

"WHAT IS THIS HELLHOLE?!" Class B shouted.

"AHHH!!" Kirishima's body flew as Ojiro's tail slapped him right on the face. He stood up only to be slapped in the face, again. Kaminari almost cried himself as he activated his Quirk passing his limits. Mineta already cried, slowly plucking his balls from his head to the point his head started bleeding. Aoyama couldn't keep his beautiful face as he continuously shoot out his sparkles out of his belly button. Many trees and ground were crystallized by the girl who was in the verge of fainting. She was then ordered to un-crystallized them, since they were in the way for Iida since he was running laps.

"GrrrrrAaahhHHHH!!!" They winced as Bakugo started screaming and directing the biggest explosion he could create from his palms. Todoroki was creating huge waves of fire and ice non stop while being in boiling water. Uraraka's world was spinning everywhere. Sero was shooting his tape to who knows where. Sato was eating while his unoccupied hand was holding a weight. "Revelry in the dark."

"*gag noises*"

Knowing whose voice was that, they sweatdropped, looking at the girls with ponytails basically forcing themselves to eat while creating objects. "Now that we see them using their Quirks.. don't you think Yaoyorozu and [Y/n] have.. the same Quirks?" Tetsutetsu asked, scratching his cheek. "I don't think so-" Kendo was cut off by Monoma. "Yeah. To support that is.. [Y/n] shares her food with that Yoyo! She never shares her food! Same hairstyle, same body figu- I mean, same taste?" Everybody stared at him.

"I think we just figured out her last name."

"Yep. [Y/n] Yaoyoroz-"

"Come on, don't lag over there!" Vlad King shouted, asking them to come closer to him. "O-okay! Please give us juuuust a minute!" Awase shouted back to his teacher that only sighed.

"Why did she keep her last name as a secret?"

"I don't know. But I think it's personal."

"How about we tell the teachers about this? Even Present Mic doesn't know her full name during the sports festival."

"Kuroiro, we don't know her reason of keeping it as a secret. We shouldn't act by our own."

"But Kendo, what if she's evil? A secret villain?"

"Are you saying that Yaoyoro- I mean.. Momo is a villain too?"

"No, ugh dammit I don't know."

"So, we're going to shut our mouths, okay? If anybody spill this," Kendo shuddered. "W-We're g-gonna die!!" Shoda cried out pathetically.

"Hm?" [Y/n]'s eyes darted to the students of class B was screaming and talking on the other side. She swallowed her food before standing up, making Momo paused to look at her, asking what's wrong. "Nothing. I think it'd be better if I eat while eating, maybe I can digest the food better." "I don't think that's how it works but suit yourself." Momo said before choking herself with more food.

Taking the bowl full of onigiri in her arm, she walked towards the teens with her usual bored face. She gave their homeroom teacher a small nod as she walked pass by him.

"SHIT IT'S [Y/N]!-"
"THANKS FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS!-"
"SHUT UP!"

[Y/n] was awkwardly standing in front of them. They eyed her from her hair to her shoes, and also the mini dolls that trailed from where she came from. "Oh [Y/n]! Fancy seeing you here!" Monoma started and walked to the girl who raised her eyebrow. "We're in the same school." He shrugged and grazed the back of her hand using his fingers, causing her to step back cautiously.

"Can I ask? What's your Quirk?" [Y/n] had sensed something fishy was going on. "Hm?" Monoma smirked seeing beads of sweat forming on her forehead. "I mean, you never mention it to us." He said, as his palm glowed, a small [favourite/animal] keychain popping out. "I'm going back to training. Talk back later." She spun back and sprinted away.

"Great. You made her run!"

"Creation. Her Quirk is Creation." Monoma whispered, looking back at his palm and the small object that he created earlier. "Huh? Really?" He nodded, stuffing it in his pocket.

The other members of Wild Wild Pussycats soon showed up, with their mission to help the students to not only strengthen their body, but also Quirks.

"I am Ragdoll! My Quirk is 'Search' and is able to observe every each of you! Weakness, points and also location!"

"I am Pixie Bob, and I think class A already remembers me! The Quirk is 'Flowstone'! I'll create the perfect training grounds for each of you!"

*Urararararaka rolling in the background while screaming*

"As you know, I'm Mandalay. I have 'Telepath' as Quirk and I can instruct and advice multiple people at once!"

"Call me Tiger, I'll be in charge of kicking, punching and.. other violent services.."

*Midoriya screaming while trying to punch the hero in front of him who dodged skilfully and gave a punch on the cheek*

End chapter 85

Oof, her secret is know no longer a secret for class B.

Monoma: I told you those A fuckers are slow and stoopid!!

Kendo: *sigh*