Embarassed

[Y/n]'s breathing hitched for a second.

"Do you have like.. cat eyes to be able to see me in the dark? And I couldn't see you at all?" He smirked lazily.

"My mother always forces me to buy groceries every weekend, but me? I love procrastinating. I like the dark because how well I blend in. And I memorized your face since you always bumped into me while buying.. food."

"Well fuck maybe that's someone else."

"You're avoiding the question."

"I mean, you always do-" Everyone glared at Komori for interrupting the 'investigation'. She apologized before sad aura started to appear around her.

"What's wrong with me going out with stuff? They're... not drugs!"

"Haha, veery funny."

"I don't joke around."

She crossed her arms and stared at the boy's black eyes. He stared back at her, feeling as if he has won. "We shouldn't make [Y/n] comfortable.." Pony suddenly said to them. "True." "WHY ARE YOU SIDING YOURSELF?!"

"Pffft- sorry! Sorr-!"

She was about to laugh when she felt all eyes on her. "No, I'll pass that question." She confidentially said to the male who smirked again. "Can you explain why I always see you in the dark alleyway.. Fighting with some guys?" Her eyes twitched. "Moving on-"

"[Y/n], answer!" They all urged the girl who was doing pretty well in dodging the questions.

"Well fuck I did fight with those low ass villains. They were harassing people at night!" She gritted her teeth in annoyance remembering how some of the villains used her as their testing doll for their Quirks.

"[Y/n] I'm going to have a talk with you, later." Their teacher coughed, causing all of their attention to go to him. "Someone is in trouble~" Monoma laughed and leaned on his seat. "Monoma you bastard!" She tried to attack the male who stood up, much to Vlad King's liking.

"Haha can't catch me~"

This went on for a few seconds before Kendo decided to step in. She sighed before wobbly standing up from her seat and walked towards the two who were fighting- and Monoma laughing hysterically at [Y/n]'s red face. "Come back heerREEE!!" [Y/n]'s voice cracked when she was shouting as someone's fingers grazed on the nape of her neck.

Students nearby had to cup their ears since her screaming was basically ear-r@pe. "[Y-Y/N] ARE YOU OK-OKAY?!" Kendo yelled, her ears slightly deaf at her voice earlier. "I-I'm fine! I guess?!"

The bus suddenly stopped, causing the trio to topple over eachother. "Ah!!/I'm gonna die/FUCK!" They shouted frantically. Kendo let out a small squeak, [Y/n] silently screamed in her head while Monoma just accepted his fate.

"This is why I ordered you guys to sit on your designated seats." Vlad King looked over the three from his shoulder and sneered. "Kendo could you nicely get off m-" "Hu-?"

[Y/n]'s face was turned to see Kendo, only to have their noses touching, hot breaths fanni-

Fuck I'm sorry that was horrible. I'll let the rest up to you. Now let's continue, shall we?

Monoma's face turned pale and eyes rolled back as his soul left his body. Some girls screamed and went crazy, some even snapping pictures aggressively. Guys whistled and snickered at Monoma.

"What's happening." The ghost like girl, Yanagi asked while wiping her eyes after her long nap. Or in other word, sleep. She blinked at the scene. "Wow, Kendo I never thought you like [Y/n].. are you into girls?" She asked with a weak voice.

"I'M STRAIGHT, I S-SWEAR!"

"I'll not judg-"

"I SWEAR!"

"Okay! I gEt the point! Please get off of me!"

[Y/n] slapped the girl's shoulder feeling her hands were gripping on her arms so tightly to cover her embarrassment. Vlad King's eyes bored into them, causing Kendo to scurry back to her place. [Y/n] grabbed Monoma by his hands and quickly dragged him. "I'm so embarrassed!!"

"Actually- this is your stop, [Y/n]."

"Huh? Really?" She tilted her head. He nodded and opened the door as if her presence wasn't needed ;')

"You can take your belongings later. I think Aizawa has a great surprise for class A." She carefully eyed the teacher to find any clue on what this 'great surprise' was. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Right then. Thank you for the ride." As she walked in front of him, he raised his hand to ruffle her already messed up hair. "Heard you're going through some shit. Be tough." He whispered and chuckled at the girl's confused face. "H.. How?" He pretended not hearing her saying that and pushed her out of the bus.

The class waved at her and screamed sweet farewells at her. "BYE!" She waved back at them, not wanting to be called rude, especially since their hatred for her class was.. enormous.

The bus slowly went out of her vision. She spun back to have her classmates shouting at her saying she was late. She quickly started to jog her way to them.

End of chapter 78

Yeah. I might or might not have added the Kendo and reader interaction..

Class B was so fun to write tbh.

Bye-bye!