"Too much.."

[Y/n] stared at the male who was using his Quirk to create some fire. She softly chuckled, noticing how his behaviour had changed from the first day of U.A, where he was talking shit like 'I'm not here to make friends'.

Though she almost dropped her knife as she saw him smiling. SHOTO. TODOROKI. FUCKING. SMILED.

"[Y/n] are you okay? Uhm... you're not supposed to mince the vegetables?" Asui came behind the girl with her finger on her lips as usual. "Oh. Sorry. I was spacing out.." Asui looked at [Y/n] who was deep in thought. "If it's about Toru, don't over think. I'm sure she'll forgive you, kero." She gave [Y/n] a sweet smile.

"Actually.. it's not about Toru.." she whispered, but since Asui was near her, she managed to hear what she had said. "Then? Todoroki-chan?" "What are you two talking about?" Reina came closer, bringing a few potatoes in a bowl. "Nothing. Oh do you need me to cut that?" She nodded, handing the taller female the already peeled potatoes.

"Is it true that you like Shoto-kun?" [Y/n] shook her head. "No, I just think him as a great friend." [Y/n] said honestly to the girls who hummed in return. "I just.. have a few problems in hand at the moment." [Y/n] said, her hands movement slowing down. "I-I got some weird-ass messages, threatening me." She carefully said, afraid of people hearing their coversation. "What did they say, [Y/n]?" The both asked with a concerned voice. "Uhm.. n-not now.." Both girls gave the girl a soft pat on the back before helping the others.

"H-hello [Y/n]~"

"Tetsutetsu... don't tell me you burned the curry."

"W-well it's a long story. But can you help us?!"

"Huh, okay. Let me give this to the girls first."

[Y/n] ended up being full before they could all eat together because she didn't want to waste the burned food. They even made a new portion and let the girl judged it. She wiped her mouth before thanking them for the food. She walked around, finding nothing interesting thing to do.

*vibrate*

"I thought there's no connection here?  I wonder how did that creep manage to message me back.." [Y/n] mumbled, fishing out her phone, looking around making sure no one was peeking on her. I mean, why would they anyway?

[B*tch]
:(:

[[Y/N]]
Stop bothering me please.

[B*tch]
Enjoy your life while you still can..

[[Y/N]]

Do I look like I care?

[B*tch]
Is that picture is supposed to intimidate me?

[B*tch]
It's not working.

[[B*tch] had saved the picture you had sent]

[[Y/N]]
You do know I can see you saving that picture.. right?

[B*tch]
Fuck.

[[B*tch] is typing..]

[[Y/N]]
Bye.

You blocked [B*tch]

Without her noticing, she had walked into the deeper part of the forest. Her ears caught on some sounds of footsteps.. walking further and further away. Stopping in her tracks, she looked at a path where it seemed like there had been people using it. "Huh.. I know who wears this type of shoes.."

She debated whether to follow the footprints or just stayed with her classmates, seeing it was dangerous to walk around in the- "Ahh fuck it!" She whispered to herself, speed walking to where they go.

"Izuku...?" Both boys turned to look at the girl. "Kota?" She asked, pushing some bushes to make a way for her legs. "[Y-Y/n]? What are you doing here?!" Brushing off some dirt from her shirt, she answered, "I heard you guys talking, that's all." She softened her eyes at the kid who just glared them, as if not welcoming their presence.

"Kota, I know, it must've been hard for you to accept your parents' death. I'm in no place to say that you need to move and shit, but not all heroes are the same, right? Not all of them kill, like your parents! It's okay, keep hating on us. We're still in the process of achieving it. We might look like some weakass and corny kids busting their ass for nothing now, but I'm sure.. I'm sure! That we will and we can change your perspective on heroes!"

"Are you done with your speech, woman? Now fuck off before I make you!" He yelled, Midoriya flinching at his harsh tone. "Right. I-Izuku let's g-go." [Y/n]'s voice cracked, alerting the other male, causing him to look at her in worry. Her face was wrinkled up, as if she was in a great pain. Her hand was on her stomach, clutching on her phone and also shirt.

"I regret e-eating too much curry-"

"It throbs.. pulse.. hurry up and let's go...!" A cloaked person breath out. "It's not the time yet. Also, didn't I tell you we do not need to overdo it?" The youngest* member of the team said, a breathing mask already secured on his face. "Yeah, quit tryna' act like the boss here. We're only sending a warning.."

The spiky haired male walked to the front squinting his eyes to see the camping site. "These heroes, riddled with holes.. will fall to the earth for the sake of a brighter future.." The others tried to ignore the two females that were fighting over a phone, totally killing the dramatic effect.

End chapter 86

Sorry for the.. lovely title.

I kinda lost my inspiration in writing for a few hours/a day.

But I'll try to find a way to make this more interesting.