Hero Names [1/2]

"[Y/n], Bakugo, sit down and shut up." Aizawa rubbed his temple while looking at the two. "Tch!" Bakugo angrily sat back on his seat. [Y/n] was still standing, bangs covering her eyes.

"...I actually have more than Momo?! Eeek!!" She covered her mouth to not let out any noise but failed. A tick mark appeared on the said female's forehead and with no hesitation, Momo crumpled a paper from her notebook and with full force, she threw it at the girl.

"HOW DARE YOUuU!" [Y/n] about to sprint at the girl, only to be held back by Shoji's arms. "Blergh." Momo stuck out her tongue at her sister. "Goddammit shut the fuck up Ponytails!!" Bakugo snapped, standing up once again shouting at the girls silencing them.

The class was about to praise him because he was able to make them quiet, but not after the two just covered their mouths to stiffle their laughs. "Pshhhh!!!" "WHAT?!" His roaring voice shook the class as they laugh all together. The door suddenly was broke down.

"I got tired from waiting you little kids done, so I'll let myself iiiin!" By none other than Midnight. She whipped the air. "So as I was saying, you'll be having this thing like 'working with pros' or just 'work place experience'." He ignored the woman posing right next to him. "This kind of activity will prove to be more fruitful training than before."

"So that's why we need Hero Names!!" Sato shouted, looking at Uraraka who looked as excited as always. "Yep! Placeholder names are fine, too, but they need to be appropriate. Because of not... There'll be hell to pay!~" Midnight pushed the man out of her way, finally taking the spotlight. "The names you pick now, will stay until your death! Well, only if people don't remember you anymore of course." She smiled, showing off her chest to the innocent eyes.

"Yes, some part of what she said was correct. And today she'll be helping you kids with her 'sense'." He took a glance at the students. "For an example, 'All Might'. Now take this." Passing the small stacked whiteboards to Aizawa, Midnight looked at their excited faces. Only some of them had this depresso and moody face.

[Y/n] blankly stared at her whiteboard. "How about.. Yeethings? Nah, sounds weird. Crea? Crear? Ohh, maybe Nyoko! Sounds cuuute!" She mumbled to herself getting into the hero name she would want.

Midoriya who?. She almost overpowered the male's mumble by the time, shocking most students there. Checking the clock, Midnight said their time was up.

"First on to present.. is.. Ah! Aoyama!" [Y/n] balanced her marker in between her nose and mouth(?). She had a feeling his name would be either fantastic or complete disaster.

"The name of the sparkling hero..."

He took a pause before flipping his board, showing the full sentence to the class.

"I cannot stop twinkling!" He proudly declared, making [Y/n] stared at him in awe. 'No regrets in friending him!' Midnight did a few corrections on his name before letting him go back to his seat, then calling for the next person.

"Call me Alien Queen!-" Mina, the next person, shouted with a smile on her pink face.

'Why did I expect this from Mina?'

Midnight quickly declined the name as soon as she said it, causing Mina's mood to drop instantly.

"I shall go next." Tsuyu volunteered as the mood in the class changed because of the two. "I've had this name in mind since elementary school. Rainy season hero: Froppy." [Y/n] whistled. "You must've expected to be in a hero related class since you already thought of one.." Tsuyu nodded and slightly smiled at the girl. "Yes, and how do you all like it?"

Midnight squealed at the 'friendly vibe' the name gave her and approved. The class started to chant her hero name, silently thanking her to change the air in the class. Kirishima stood up as Tsuyu walked back to her signed seat. "Go Kiri!" [Y/n] cheered to the boy, who gave a thumbs up in return.

"Now for mine..The sturdy hero: Red Riot!!" Midnight commented how his name reminded her of a certain hero. "It's Crimson Riot, for your information!" He widely smiled at the teacher. She nodded, saying how much responsibility he carried with the hero name.

He gave a toothy grin saying he was ready to do it, receiving amazed looks by his friends. "Next!"

The Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack

The Tentacle Hero: Tentacole

The Taping Hero: Cellophane

Martial Arts Hero: Tail Man

The Sweet Hero: Sugar Man

Pinky

The Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt

The Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl

"...so obvious-" [Y/n] stopped her sentence hearing her best friend huffed. "How about you come here and show yours?" If she's not invisible, all of them could see her huge smirk. "Next, thank you." [Y/n] slowly sunk into her seat.

"Then I shall go first." [Y/n]'s head snapped back in unhuman speed at the voice. Momo's voice. Putting the small whiteboard on the table, she peeked to look back at the name she has chosen.

"Everything Hero: Creati!"

End chapter 48

I'm thinking a cute Hero Name for [Y/n] rn :3

Here are some of my favourite names with their meaning;

Hiro — abundant
(Doesn't it sound like 'Hero'? That's why I like it)

Hiromi — abundant beauty

Momoe — hundred blessings
(50% of [Y/n] using this to annoy Momo)

Nakano — famous female warrior

Namie — blessings

Nyoko - treasure
(I mean, their Quirks are like a chest right? So many treasures hidden it :3)

The words used in the book mean Create in other languages; crea and crear.