Don't Take Them Away

The group of students decided to take a rest for a while to discuss on their next move while patching up their wounds. Midoriya and Uraraka used the most out of the bandages, seeing both were beaten up and bloody.

"So, you're telling me we're escorting Bakugo-chan to safety?" Asui asked, gently pressing her fingers on Uraraka's wound. "B-but where is he?" Uraraka asked, face scrunched up. "What do you mean? He's right behind us." "But sadly, no." Asui bluntly said as she stood up after making sure Uraraka wasn't bleeding anymore. Midoriya's eyes went big as saucers as he found nothing behind them. So where was he?! "I'll try to take a look if he's still here." Some nodded, a bit hesitant to let the girl went by her own.

"If you're talking about him.." Asui stopped in her tracks, looking up to a cloaked person. "I just used my magic to take him. Someone like that has no business in the Hero world.. even if that's where he can shine brighter.."

"GIVE HIM BACK!" The man played with the small objects in his hand. "I don't think that's how you say it. He doesn't belong to anybody." Midoriya screamed the same thing over again. "Move!" Todoroki shouted, his foot freezing the tree that the villain was standing at. "All we're doing is telling the people who have rigid values that.." He jumped to the air as the ice was catching up on him. "There's not the only way to look at things. We simply want to make that point. All of you kids have values chosen for you."

"Not only Bakugo, but Tokoyami is gone too! Not mentioning [Y/n]!" Shoji screamed, catching everyone's attention. "Oh? [Y/n]? I think I've heard that name quite a lot of time.." he pondered. "Did you come here all the way just to give us that spiel? You're making light of us!" Todoroki said, Tsuburaba still on his back. "I was originally an entertainer, after all. Bad habits never die."

"You can't just take them!!!" Shoji tried calming down the angry bushy head. Todoroki, somehow forgetting that Uraraka was injured, threw the boy on his back to her. Both Asui and Uraraka watched as the boy rolled on the ground, eyes shut tight. Todoroki created a huge ice blast towards the magician, watching as he flew higher in the air.

"My apologies, all I do is deceive and running away. But that's what I'm good at!"

"Believe it or not, I think [Y/n]-chan would say the same."

"ASUI/TSU! NOT NOW!"

"Like I'd get into a fight with in training hero cadets?" He asked mockingly. He pressed on a gadget on his ears, alerting all villains. "First strike team! The target has been successfully collected! I'm sorry to cut your fun short, but this concludes the mission! As planned, 5 minutes are given to rendezvous to the collection point!" 

"This concludes the mission?! LIKE HELL! THERE'S NO WAY I'LL LET YOU GO!"  

With Aoyama

Shaking in his spot, he clamped his hands on his mouth so no sound would escape. He heard the two villains talking to each other, one sounded more hype while the other one sounded so ho- lazy. Then a new voice spoke up. "Where are the others?" It sounded more feminine than the other, so Aoyama had assumed it was a female.

"Why can't you wait for a little longer, you farting old hag?"

"Just because you're young doesn't mean you can call me an old hag."

"Who is that? Who is that?" A man with black costume asked, pointing his finger at the ravennette who was being dragged by the woman by the hair. "This? It's Lady- I mean this is [Y/n]. You've seen her anywhere before?" The man shook his head, walking closer to the girl to inspect her. "And why the 'Lady'? Don't tell me you used to be a maid!" He laughed. "Yeah." "Oh."

Awkward silence came soon after.

Aoyama thought they had left the place since it was eerily quiet, so he tried peeking from the bushes. A sharp gasp came out of his mouth as piercing blue eyes were staring at him. He was terribly horrified at the moment and pray to All Might that the villain was looking at the beautiful trees instead of looking at his gorgeous face. The male squinted his eyes, trying to figure out something he thought he saw.

"Hey, Dabi! About the Nomu, shouldn't you call it? You did say it only respond to you!" The male 'ah'. "Completely forgotten about that."

With Momo

Awase had the girl's arm slung around his shoulder as he ran sluggishy. (I don't think that's a word) Momo's hair tie was long gone, her no longer shiny hair was flowing wildly. Her head was bleeding, all of her energy was drained from all the use of her Quirk to save others. Awase noticed she was a bit thinner than before and knew it wasn't a good sign so he pick up the pace.

Using the last bit of her energy, she asked him to stick a tracking device on the monster's back, which he quickly did before the Nomu disappeared into thin air.

End chapter 90

This is how I imagine Gas looks like

She's around 40, wonder how she keep that skin healthy.

By the way, I think I'm going for Awase x Momo instead of Todoroki x Momo. What do you guys think?