She's My Friend

Warning: Slight gore because it's Toga.

"Hmmm.. Why is it soo.. shallow?! So little too!" The blonde whined, playing with her little tool. The gravity user hissed at the wound she got on her arm, but chose to ignore it and give her full attention on the blood thirst girl in front of her.

"Ochako, are you okay?" She asked since the other girl was distracted by her knife. "Un.. Why did you just come springing out of nowhere and slashing people with your knife? Who does that?!" Uraraka screamed, shocking Asui who had never seen her raise her voice like that- except when the sports festival arrived. "I'm Toga! You two are very cute! Though where is she? I thought she's your friend?!" She excitedly screamed back to the confused girls.

"Uraraka and Asui.. hmm.. Not cute enough!" The girls gasped at her mentioning their names. "Probably from the sports festival.. but at any rate, we're at disadvantage with the intel they have on us.."

"I need more blood.. normally I had to make a big wound and kiss kiss.. suck you dry with my mouth.."

Reaching her hand to grab something from behind her, the girls watched in anticipation on what's to come. "But with this machine, all it takes is a little stab and kiss kiss, it finishes the job right away!" She hold a tube with a small cylinder with a pointy end, kind of resembling a syringe. She started running towards the girl with a crazed smile under her mask.

Asui wrapped her tongue around Uraraka's waist before tossing her to the other side. "Ochako, run to the facility! Don't worry, I'll come soo- gah!" Uraraka stared at her friend whose tongue was almost sliced by the maniac girl. "Tsu-chan!" She shouted, using her Quirk to float back to her friend's side. "Oh, Tsutsu! I like that sound! So cute!" She giggled, lowering her mask to show off her big smile. "You don't mind me calling you Tsutsu, right?!" Asui took the chance to run away, at the same time warning her, "Only my friends can call me Tsu, so quit it."

The girl took it the wrong way and cheered, at the same time throwing the syringe right when Asui leapt. The frog girl instantly closed her eyes as it got stuck into hair, pinning her to the tree next to her. "That means... I'm your friend?! Yay! Yay! Now, not only [Y/n], Tsutsu is my friend too!!" She squealed. Uraraka's eyes widened at the name. "[Y-Y/n] is your f-friend?"

She nodded. "Yeah! And she even call me Miko-chan~ Cute, right? Right?! I feel so special~" She giggled, spinning around in excitement. "Oh and there's blood on y- Ah!" Toga fell on her bum as Uraraka pushed her. "You don't touch Tsu.." She threatened, voice low. "And [Y/n] isn't your friend, either!!" She noticed how Toga's eyes were boring into her after she said that.

"YOU.. YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" Toga kicked the girl's knee. Uraraka groaned as her back was slammed on the ground. "You..... I don't like people playing with friendship like that.. You better take that back.." Toga's eyes sharpened as she stared at the girl's face. Uraraka's body was pinned down by her weight, so she wasn't able to move around.

"Ochako, you're spectacular.. but don't you understand me?" She spoke with a childish voice. "You're the same as me.. Having someone you admire so much to be right near you.." Toga grabbed the girl's cheek, digging her nails into the excess fat on her face. "Must hurt when they don't notice you.. right? Wanting to be like the person too.. I get it too, I'm a girl like you, after all.." Uraraka felt herself shrinking in fear when the girl started laughing with her eyes slowly rolled back. "My type is the one who is all beaten up and bloody. That's why I always chop them up in the end. It's so much fun!"

Uraraka felt something stinging on her arm, realizing that the girl had already inserted one of the needle into it. "Kiss kiss.."

Luckily Asui had finally recovered and used her tongue to slap the girl's face. Uraraka almost screamed as Toga fell off from her lap while dragging the syringe while it's still in her flesh. She bit down her bottom lip as tears started flowing down her cheeks. Asui gasped at the blood pouring out of the girl's arm, feeling as if it was her fault for it to happen to her friend.

"What a waste of blood..." Toga sighed at the pool of blood below her foot.

"URARAKA!" The said girl wasn't able to look who was calling her name as she was trying to numb out her pain. "Asui!!" The frog girl smiled seeing her classmates coming their way.

"Ah shoot." Toga turned her back and jumped into a bush. She was giving them one last glance when she saw a tuft of green hair.

"Kill [Y/n]-senpai's best friend.." She thought before sprinting off in the other direction.

End chapter 89

Forgive me.

Toga x Reader
OR
Uraraka x Reader

They're just main love interest, but they're not ending up with MC. But I can make it if you want to.