Vanish

"Dear, dear Izuku! You look amazing!" She sang. "But you'd look more amazing if you...

D̴̪͍̻͉̤̦̬̞͍̉̽̏̽͐͑̎̇̆͊̀̕͠ī̸̢͎͈͚̝̠̠̖̭̰͈̮͓͓͔͌̍̾̊̌͂͆́̈̒̚̚͜͠ͅͅͅe̴̗̦̤͗͌̎͒͂̎͆̍̇̈̅̄̏͗͂͗̊̅̚͘̕!̶̨͈̞̱̥͖͒̈̃̇̾̊̔̆́͂̏̌̏̒̇͆͜͝͠͠͠"

She giggled, raising up her fist, just about to punch the shit out of the injured boy, when her fist was caught by Shoji who threw her away from his friend.

"RUN!"

Shoji instructed, saying he already have both of his friends in his palm. The magician chuckled as he turned around to look at them. Slowly he took off his mask and stuck out his tongue, smirking as he heard their gasps.

Midoriya felt something staring at him, terrified eyes looked to the side to see a nomu hiding behind a tree. The other villains jumped into the small warps behind them, bidding them goodbyes before disappearing.

The biggest warp that have misty golden/yellow eyes instructed them to come back. "Well then, until next tim-"

Whoooshhhh

The villains looked to where the laser had come from. The boy had finally collected the courage to stand up, especially since he saw who was in the sack, how they thrashed around, how they scream for help. Mr. Compress, the villain groaned as the navel hit the side of his face earlier, causing him to spit out the two from his mouth.

With that, the three boys sprinted towards the small objects, hands out, ready to catch them. Midoriya stopped midway after he inhaled a weird gas, falling the ground. The other two managed to get away and reached out their hands. Shoji was lucky since his arm was longer, making him able to have a grasp on one of the crystal (?). Todoroki however, wasn't as successful like him.

"How sad...

Todoroki Shoto..."

Gas clicked her tongue in annoyance when Midoriya was able to snap out of her control. (Lmao bitch is weak af) Dabi asked for conformation, smirking when Bakugo's neck was in his hand. Tokoyami fell on the ground, coughing a fit. Midoriya's eyes widened as he opened his mouth to shout,

"KACCHAN!!!!"

As the warp slowly disappeared, Bakugo whispered to the male, "Stay back....

...Deku."

Ugly sobs escaped the boys mouth as his childhood friend's face came back into his mind. He failed to protect him. He failed. Tears streamed down his face like river, his throat burned from all the shouting he had done for the night.

Aoyama limped towards the trio with puffy eyes, biting his lower lip while sniffling. "G-Guys.." He croaked. "[Y-Y/n].." Hot tears slowly ran down his cheek. "I couldn't s-save her... F-forgive m-me..." He had to cover his mouth in order to not let out sobs. "[Y/n].. wasn't.. with you?" Shoji asked, widening his eye.

According to Vlad King's report of the event, the ambulances and firetrucks arrived 15 minutes after the villains left. Out of 42 students, 15 had lost consciousness and were in critical condition from the gas spreading in the air. 12 had injured, ranging from minor to severe. 13 were uninjured, while 2... had gone missing.. [Y/n]'s disappearance was a whole mystery, and Aoyama was interrogated for further information since he did say he saw her.

Out of 6 professional heroes, one suffered head injury and was in critical condition. And one had left a heavy trail of blood.. also had gone missing..

On the other hand, on the villains' side, three were immediately apprehended and arrested. The other villains, who left them behind.. vanished without a single trace. And so, the training camp the students looked forward to, came to an end with the worst possible outcome.

[The next day, U.A]

The teachers, consisting of Present Mic, All Might, Midnight, Sniper (?) and Nezu, had a discussion on the accident that befell their students the day before. All Might confessed how useless he felt to the teachers.

"Things like having sports festival immediately after a villain attack.. we can no longer continue our undaunted approach with these matters.. Not one.. but two students abduction. This is U.A's greatest failure..." Snipe commented. "They snatched away our credibility as Heroes along with Bakugo." Present Mic clicked his tongue. "Right now, the media's in a frenzy with criticisms of U.A!" Nezu said, taking out a roll of newspaper and turning on his tablet that showed a news about the event.

"Bakugo likely become their target when he exhibited his wild nature in the sports festival. However, from what I heard.. Aoyama had stated that [Y/n] was kidnapped by this.. villain who had claimed not to be in the L.O.V association." Nezu sighed, remembering how close he and Recovery Girl were to learn a bit of the girl's backstory.

"Young [Y/n] was what?" All Might asked, clueless. He did hear that Bakugo gone missing but [Y/n]? "Are you fucking serious? Really?" Midnight's sharp eyes glared into the symbol of peace's soul. "Midnight, please do consider to not curse right now." Nezu sweetly smiled at the Rated 18 pro hero who huffed instead. "Why haven't any of you tell me this? Young [Y/n] and I.." He sucked a deep breath, thinking if he should say it or not. "..used to train together before the U.A entrance exam." He said, putting his hands neatly on his lap, patiently waiting for their response.

"All Might, you're going to help us with this, later."

End chapter 92

I couldn't make it as sad as it was in the manga/anime since my range of vocabulary is quite small .-. It's so forced tbh.

And the title reminds me of a product.

Edited by the cutie Irdinadinaaa