The Child of the Heroes

"Whaaa.. wha do you meean.." [Y/n] mumbled seeing everyone's attention was on her. "None of you can control my beasts!" Some nodded saying how Koda, the animal lover boy wasn't able to give them instruction without getting killed.

"Guessh I'm.. Lucky!" She fisted the air, annoying the female to the core. "Back to you four!! I'm ANXIOUS to see what you're going to be three years from now on!!!" She started attacking them with smooches. The four teens took a few step back for cautious reason.

"Is she always hyper like that?" Aizawa asked Mandalay who only smiled warmly. "No! She's a bit in a rush.. especially in her age.. most people are either married.. or coupled.." He nodded, eyes not leaving the woman who was not leaving his boys alone.

"Speaking of marriage age-!!" The woman slapped the boy's face for the second time of the day. "W-Whose child is that?"

"Izu... Izumi-san's chiiild..." [Y/n] slurred, her consciousness finally getting her. "H-how do you know?!" The little boy shouted with a shocked face with a few sprinkles of tears in his eyes. "K-Ko.. Kota, right?" He nodded quickly he could almost break his neck. "Then I'm correct!.. I've once got the title 'Honourable Heroes' as a project and me and my helper found your parents bio!"

"Honourable my ass!" He shouted and stomped towards the female with a burning hatred. "Yo-"

"Kota, calm down!!" Mandalay shouted, taking his little wrist in her hand, preventing him from saying hateful words to her guest. "Tch!" He clicked his tongue in annoyance, walking away from the females that were boring their eyes into his back.

"A-and this is Kota.. He's my nephew! Say hi to these people! They'll be staying with us for the week." Mandalay weakly pushed him in front of the students. Midoriya was the first one to approach him since no one dared to, seeing how rude he was towards Momo. (Bitch they forgot about [Y/n]) "Hello, Kota-kun! I am Izuku Midoriya from the hero academy. Nice to me-"

[Insert Midoriya getting punched on the crotch]

His face lost all of its colour as he fell down on the ground, holding his family jewel as if someone would harm it again. Iida was quick to move to aid his friend that was in pain.

"MIDORIYA! Y-YOU! How dare you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!"

"Tenya! Keep it pg13!!" [Y/n]'s hand cut the air and was directed towards the two. "[Y/n], you know this book has a warning of Mature Contents, right? It's not really safe for 13 years old readers." [Y/n] pointed at the camera. "SHE'S TWELVE THOUGH!" The camera started fading away from their sight.

[Insert some classical music here]

TAKE TWO!

"Tenya! Keep it pg13!!" [Y/n]'s hand cut the air and was directed towards the two. "I know! But poor Midoriya!!" Kota's face darkened as he turned around to see the students' faces. "I'm not going to fuck around with a bunch of losers that want to be some corny ass heroes."

"Are you saying that your parents are corny too?" [Y/n] said and she stretched her arms. "[Y/n] that's not nice! I thought you know how to handle kids!!" Momo whisper shouted at her sister, not caring that all of the students and teachers heard her.

"I can handle kids. But he's not one of them. Kids I look after for don't even know what 'damn' is! He's more mature than what his age is! I don't know!" [Y/n] whisper shouted back. "Especially you! W.. With the ponytail!" Both Momo and [Y/n] turned to see him. "I mean the old hag with [eye/colour] eyes!! You know nothing about me so shut the fuck up!"

"Well stop saying that word, mister!" [Y/n] replied. "Ha! Are you dumb enough to fight with a kid?!" He shouted and watched as [Y/n]'s face scrunched up as if remembering a nightmare. "...Well fuck!" "Fuck you!" "Back at you!"

Bakugo snickered. "Hah, little brat thinking he's an adult." Todoroki calmly said, "and he reminds me of someone in the class." Bakugo's head snapped towards the candy cane. "AH? HE'S NOT LIKE ME AT ALL!! I DON'T KEEP MY EMOTIONS ALL PENT UP INSIDE LIKE A CERTAIN SOMEONE!!" Todoroki ignored him soon after, not wanting to add more oil into.. the fire.

"Oh and [Y/n]. I've received a message. You're going to take your belongings from class 1-B's girls at their room." Aizawa said, eyes scanning his little device. "Okay." And she faded away.

"Take your bags, unpack or do anything necessary, go and eat at the dining hall, bath or whatever, kickback and unwind. Real deal starts tomorrow."

Aizawa instructed earning a chorus of yes.

End chapter 81