Training [1]

"Ugh! That bitch is so.. creepy.." [Y/n] turned off her phone, embracing herself with the room's darkness. She faced the ceiling. "I'll go for a walk." She pushed her tired body to stand up.

"Ugh! So.. sleepy.." She whispered, putting on her blue P.E shirt and tying her hair into a messy hair do. She yawned and carefully tiptoed to the door, gently sliding it open.

"Hum.. Fresh air..."

She closed the door and started skipping to somewhere far from there so no one could hear her talking to herself.

After a few minutes of walking, she arrived in front of the dining hall, which was still closed. Looking around, she found nothing interesting to entertain her. "Should've brought that phone." She mumbled after patting her empty pouch.

"Might as well do some warming up for today." She encouraged herself seeing the sun still hasn't showed itself yet. "Yosh!" Taking a deep breath, she slapped both of her slightly chubby cheeks. "I can do this!"

Starting from her right foot, she then begun running around the wide field while stretching her arms and did some small exercises along the way. "1, 2, 3! 4, 5, 6! 7, 8, 9-" She stopped in her tracks, jogging.

A dim light. She saw a dim light from the woods, just for a second.

You know how when you play with something like mirror and you directed a flashlight to it? The light will be reflected back and stab your eyes!

Seriously take a hint.

[Y/n] decided to ignore it, saying her eyes were playing tricks on her, especially since she didn't get enough sleep like she always do. Huffing, she continued her run.

5:30 a.m.

"So.. EARLY!!"

"Good morning everyone." Aizawa said, looking at each of their faces. "Today we'll begin our enforcement training. This trip's mission statement is to strengthen everyone's quirk as a whole. Thereby, allowing everyone to achieve their temporary licenses."

"Pluuuus u-ultraaaaaa..!" Everyone's attention went to a girl who was sprawled on the ground, catching her breath. "[Y/n], get in line." Aizawa ordered and she weakly nodded. "This is a preparation to stand against and up to live action hostility and aggression from your enemy. Prepare your hearts and minds."

"With that said," he pulled out a ball, tossing it to the girl, who was confused on why was she given the ball? "[Y/n] try throw this." "Okay.." she slowly walked to a circle that she hadn't notice was there when she got there, preparing her arms for the throw.

She put the ball down on the ground, making people looking at her weirdly. "Does anybody have tissues?" Aoyama stepped in front with his messy blond hair. "Here~⭐" He said with tired voice, handing the girl what she wanted. She thanked him and used it to wipe the sweat that was sticking on her forearm and face. She tucked it into her pocket.

"Okay, I'm ready. Aizawa-sensei can you throw it for me?" "Kinda defeats the purpose of this but sure." He said, taking the ball into his hand. Using 50 percent of his energy, he threw the softball at the girl's direction. She went into position, and as quickly as possible, a bat was created from her forearm and she swung her arm back before hitting it right on time.

SMACK! (sorry idk what to put)

The ball started flying in the air, reminding her of yesterday's memory where she flew in the sky.

Beep beep

"710 meters." The device in Aizawa's hand beeped. "Woah! [Y/n]'s score during the first test was 459!" Someone shouted in the crowd. "How did you guys remember when even I don't-?"

"In three months. You've all gained experience, sure. And you've certainly grow. But. That growth has been primarily emotional and technical. Now's the time to focus on physical advancement as well. As you can see, your Quirks themselves can improve, at best, at marginal amount. So starting today.. we will be focusing on upgrading your Quirks. I will be pushing you   b e y o n d   limits, so get ready.." A creepy smile was plastered on Aizawa's face.

Class B's side

"Improve our Quirks?"

"Yeah, class A has already started." He pointed towards the forest. "Class A has gotten so many spotlights, this time it's ours! Got it? Time to  s h i n e!"

"Our humblest apologies sensei!! Sorry we're useless students!!" They cried seeing how their teacher was hardworking in improving their class.

"You talk about improving our Quirks.. But there's like.. 20 types of Quirks in this class. Class A has 21!"

"Correction, it's 22 since a new girl enrolled and was put in the class."

"Yeah, that's even worse."

Suddenly a new human being came out from behind the trees. A muscular person was spotted with brown cloth that resembled Wild Wild Pussycats'. "Muscle fibres break under constant abuse.. and become stronger. It's the same with your Quirks, keep using them and they'll become stronger. Though if you don't, they'll wither away."

"In other words, there's nothing else to do!"

End chapter 84

A shout out to miacool6 for always commenting in this book!

I always have this goofy smile whenever I see the readers' comment so I was really happy when you started commenting!!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment, vote and.. idk, read?