He knows, he knows

[21:47:12]

"REINA!"

"[Y/N]-SAN, CATCH!"

"OKA- WAIT, DON'T KICK IT!"

She ignored the ravennette's word and threw the bulky handcuffs into the air, catching both females' attention. Taking a few steps back, she waited for the correct momentum before running forward and leapt into the air.

"REINA!!"

She slammed her foot on the item, causing it to fly to [Y/n]'s direction. [Y/n] hesitantly raised her hand, and winced as it landed in her palm, leaving a big red spot.

She tried her best to ignore the radiating pain in her palm and continued to click it open and successfully locked it on the teacher's wrist.

"Team [Y/n]/Hamasaki have cleared the exam!"

[Y/n] rolled herself on the thankfully cold concrete, breathing heavily. Yuzuki also rolled on her back, taking deep breath after having [Y/n] on her back.

"Nine... nine minutes."

[Y/n] looked at her teacher and gave a thumbs up.

The speaker announced Tokoyami and Tsuyu's team's had also finished their exam.

"Nice work, [Y/n]-san, Yuzuki-sensei."

Reina said as she gently landed on one of her foot and balanced herself.

"Thanks for your cooperation, Reina."

[Y/n] mumbled and took her hand, using it to stand back on her feet. They also helped their teacher who had a little difficulty to stand up, which [Y/n] apologized to.

Suddenly, loud screams echoed throughout the place with some crashing sounds also debris flying in the air.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"I think we better run from this place. I know a short cut."

The gorgeous pink haired teacher said and grabbed her students' hands and led them to a secret tunnel.

"[Y/n]-san, can you please... wake.. me up when we arrive...?.."

Reina wasn't able to finish her sentence as she passed out on her seat.

"Guess her Quirk took a lot of her energy..."

She mumbled, her eyes also getting heavier each seconds.

"Huh, they're both asleep? If only I can join them.."

Yuzuki silently cried for her luck of having two students to look for. She wanted to join their slumber too!!

[Time Skip]

"Hamasaki, [Y/n], wake up~"

Reina didn't wake up immediately, groaning as a rush of pain spread in her body. [Y/n] slurred out things like 'go away' and 'one hour more' to the teacher. Yuzuki's smile twitched. She raised her hand.

"WAKE. UP!"

She karate chopped their heads, causing both girls to jump out of shock.

"YES, MADAM!"

"Line up and get out of the bus, now!"

"YES, MADAM!"

Yuzuki stiffled her laugh seeing the girls looking like zombies walking out of their grave.

"I can finally go reeest~"

She said and magically disappears into thin air, sparkles of happiness trailing down where she ran.

"Co.. come on... I can see... Mwomo and Toad over.. there.."

[Y/n] mumbled and looked at the girl with half lidded eyes.

"Hnn... I see Shoto-san too.."

Todoroki tapped Momo's shoulder, causing her to flinch away from him and light blush covering her face. She looked at where his finger was pointing to, and that was to [Y/n] and Reina who were walking like lost children in the city.

Momo ran into [Y/n]'s arms out of over happiness, and [Y/n] let her hand slip away from Reina's.

"[Y/n] I have so m-many things to tell you tonight!!"

She spun her around, causing [Y/n] to closs her eyes tight.

"Of course, just for my big sister."

[Y/n] pat Momo's hair lovingly, almost forgetting Todoroki was right behind Momo-

[Y/n]'s eyes widened like saucers and she coughed loudly.

"...T-TODOROKI-SAN!"

Momo also panicked seeing his serene and stone face.

"I thought Shoto-san knows?"

Reina softly mumbled as she tried to scrape out some of the crystals that got stuck into her arm and hand.

"By the way you said that, I made a conclusion that you know about this?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay."

"Well, this is awkward."

"I know."

"Should we end this chapter?"

"Reina, that's a good idea."

"[Y/n]... what are you going to do with that.. knife?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"[Y/N] DON'T ATTACK THE CAMERAMAN!!"

The three of them yelled after [Y/n] started sprinting towards the Author. "SHIJI WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!"

End of- *cough* 70