Who are you?

I'm going back to my previous writing style :p sorry.

"Hello!" A female greeted with sweet smile towards the two. [Y/n] and Hansuke replied with a small 'hello' and 'hiii'. [Y/n] grabbed his hand and dragged him to the counter where the female earlier was wiping a tray. "Oh, what can I get for you?" She asked, the smile still on her face. "Strawberry shortcake with [Favourite/Sweets] please. Take out."

"Righty!" The female's hair was dancing around the air, looking like cotton candy and when she turned, her hair bounced and it looked.. Soft! "Here you go!" She gently pushed a see through plastic bag with a small [favourite/colour] box and and purple one, neatly tied with pink bows. [Y/n] slid her parents card to the cashier.

The cotton candy haired woman took the credit card out of the girl's hand and typed down the numbers. She blinked once a certain name was displayed on the computer screen. "Uwah.. Are you a Yaoyorosu?"

"-it's actually Yao-yo-ro-zu but yes I am."

After thanking her, the two decided to walk out of the bakery, since it was slightly cramped as the bakery had just open. "Where do you want to go now? Or do you want to eat your cake first?" [Y/n] asked with her index finger on her chin, eyes scanning the whole building. "Let's explooore!!"

"No. I'm tired and I haven't showere-"

[Y/n] was turned, only to see she was alone there. A tick mark appeared on her forehead. She huffed and used the elevator to reach the lowest level. A beautiful fountain caught her eyes immediately, her feet waking by their own. The water was crystal clear and was glimmering, she had the urge to touch it.

She sat on the edges of the fountain, humming some of her favourite songs. Not far from her was a male choking Midoriya. And next to her was-

Wait.

Not far from her was a male choking Midori-

"Izuku-kun!"

She dangerously sang out loud causing the other people near her to inch away. "Oh you have a compani-" As the blue haired man's bloodshot eyes met the girl's, he frowned. "[Y/n]." His hold on Midoriya's neck loosen, only for him to grip it back with two times force, causing the poor boy to desperately gasped for air.

"Ko.. I would be fuucking glad if you can.. put your pretty little hand away.." She hissed at the male. "Oh? And if I don't?" He breathed out with a smirk decorating his face. Midoriya looked around, trying to find some help as the two kept talking.

"Awe, did I make miss Hermosa mad?" She pulled a disgusted face at the nickname. "Don't call me that, Tenk-"

Midoriya took big gulps of air as soon as the male hurriedly let go of his bruised neck. He started running towards a brunette who was walking to him, a small bottle in her hand.

"Patience, Deku!-"

"S-Shigarak-i.."

Her round eyes widened at the mentioning of the name. She dug her hand in her pocket and quickly calling the police, warning everyone in the mall of a villain's presence.

"Why did he- ow! Need to- oooowww..." The girl winced as her hands delicately touched the slowly forming bruise on her cheeks. She was walking out of the male with a saddened face, remembering the cake that by accident fell into the fountain, and no way. In. Hell she's taking that back.

Oh well, not her problem.

Fuck, she was craving for anything [sweet/bitter/spicy] at the moment..

"Where's Hansuke?" There's an unsettling feeling in her stomach as she thought of her red-headed butler.

"[Y/n]!~" She stopped in her tracks seeing a blonde girl waving at her enthusiastically. It took her a while to make it click in her mind. "You..! The girl!" The blonde nodded while grinning. "Un!!" [Y/n] tilted her head. "Uh.. I don't know.. your name?"

"My name is Toga Himiko, desu!~"

"Oh and I'm-"

"[Y/N]! I KNOW!"

[Y/n] didn't recall telling her name to the girl, but oh well. Maybe she had seen [Y/n] in the television with Best Jeanist before. "Why are you here?" She asked just to make her walk back home longer than intended. "..I'm buying some.. groceries!" [Y/n] nodded and fished out her phone with the girl walking on her left.

"I want to hear her heart beating.."

[Y/n] looked at the girl, saying she didn't quite catch what she mumbled earlier. Toga brushed it off saying it was only mere imagination of hers.

"..in my haands~..."

Toga innocently smiled showing off her little fangs, telling the girl to not worry so much. "Well.. here's my stop. Nice talking to you Himik-"

"I want a nickname like Handsman!!"

"Um, how about Miko?" She nodded before running away. [Y/n] stared at her for a while.

The girl started giggling. She took out the piece of clothing from her pocket before taking a sniff from it.

"S̷̨̛̙̞̮͔̠̩̘̪̞̿̊̃̂̅͊͘͜ͅḛ̵͍͕̎̀̈̈́̊̑ṅ̷̨̮͖̱̫̪̩͚͓̬̀̈́͛p̸̨̬͙̫̲̝̤̓͑̓́͐̄̏̃̍̏͜ͅa̵͓͛̏̒̍͊̊̆̆̃͘i̸̤̱̦͂̿̐͂̔͘͝"

End chapter 73