"Compromise Plan,"

Warning: Slight IzuMomo

"I apologize for getting violent with you, Midoriya. I'm sorry." Iida slightly bowed to the male. "It's okay! I have forgotten about it, too!" Midoriya flailed his arms around while a cheery aura was surrounding him.

Momo watched their interaction, finally realizing how the cute little green head had manage to change her sister, even just for a bit because of his attitude. And cuteness, of course. A small smile was formed on her face. "Yaoyorozu-san." She blinked, looking at the male who was staring at her.

"We'll bring [Y/n] for you." He said, barely above whisper. Tears clouded her eyes again as she started sniffling. The greenette could only awkwardly stood there when Momo came hugging him like a koala. The other males watched in silence, not knowing what was happening between the two. "T-thank you.. Izu-san!"

"Eh?"

"T-that's what [Y/n] always calls you. Izu. C-can I call you that?" She giggled, wiping away her tears using her knuckles. His face turned into a tomato in second, but nodded anyway not wanting to hurt the girl's feeling.

"It's precisely because I can't accept your behaviour I'm coming along." Iida coughed, causing both two cinnamon dorks to look at him. "If I get so much as a whiff of the possibility combat, I will bring you back, immediately..!" His stern voice made Midoriya straightened his posture. "I'll be your guardian.. or watchman!"

"Call me watchman Yaoyorozu." Momo said, almost jokingly. The air started to change from heavy to light, all thanks to Momo. "Though, this is a job for pros. From the outset, there has been no need for you both to interfere." She stated, taking out the tracking device. "However, because I understand how you all feel..." She looked down, as if thinking back about her decision. "Yaoyorozu, you can't back down right now. You're going to save them, right?" Todoroki said, looking at the female whose grip on the small object loosened.

"...we can call this a compromise plan." Kirishima and Midoriya instantly brightened up as soon as she had agreed to join them, since she has the most important piece to capture them. "Don't forget about it. And don't be reckless in making moves. It seems a bit unrealistic for a rescue mission to have no combats, so we're going to be really careful." She ranted, feeling her heart beating faster as each words came out of her mouth.

She was going.

She was going to save her.

And him, of course.

All five students sat in the seats that were facing each other. Though the boys let Momo sat by her own because they needed to respect her personal space. "All right, the coordinates of the device point to..The Kamino Ward of Yokohama City in Kanagawa Prefecture."

"We'll be departing from Nagano, so it will take us for about two hours for the arrival.. so we would be likely arrive at 10." They all nodded at the information. "So.. hey. Did you tell the others about this plan?" Todoroki, who was talking to Momo about something, paused to look at the male in front of him. "Yes, we actually did. They all tried stopping us." He said, Kirishima nodding. "Yeah! And Uraraka even said some pretty harsh words towards us.." Kirishima said- almost like whining. He then continued to munch on his onigiri whie Todoroki just started eating his dinner.

"In any case, I think you do realize that what we're doing right now is driven by our egos, right? It's not too late to turn back." Momo snapped her head to the male, a forced smile on her face. "...egos or not. I honestly don't care anymore." The guys watched how Momo's face darkened. "[Y/n] is coming home, by hook or by crook. I can't even think what will the villains do to her.." Momo's breathing hitched as she grabbed her head, shaking it as if to get rid of unwanted thoughts.

"Yaoyorozu, a-are you okay?" Kirishima asked in worry for her friend's health, especially since she got a bad head injury for the past few days. "I-I'm fine. Just worried for her.." She stuttered, eyes went to see the view outside the window to avoid anymore question.

"Is [Y/n] your sister or something? I think I've heard Reina mentioning it to me." Todoroki said, looking at the leftover food in his bento. "I'll believe you guys for this, don't betray my trust." She looked at them, eyes were slightly widened, making her looked as if she was scared of something. "She is! My twin sister.. I heard that when your twin's in pain, you can feel it too! B-but why am I so foolish?" Her voice trembled along with her lips.

"Why can't I understand her? She blocked me out for years! Just w-when we're in a good term, the bad guys decided to show up! World is so unfair to us.. The most pathetic thing is that she was and IS the one who always take away my pain. My pain.." She burried her face into her palms, soaking them with her tears. "Yaoyorozu.." Todoroki stared at her, trying to process the whole information.

"I'm sorry for being emotional just now.."

"It's okay, Yaoyorozu. Take some rest first, our destination is quite far." Midoriya gently smiled at the girl who only nodded and proceeded to slowly close her eyes and drifted to a light nap.

End chapter 93

My uwu snatcher, Irdinadinaaa