Takashi Hisako

8.00 a.m.

"Hiromi, reporting!" She said at the receptionist who only giggled at her actions. The guys there were starting to get used to the girl already, as it was the fourth day of the internship. Best Jeanist was still working his hard trying to find a product that could make Bakugo's hair perfect. "Tch, Ground Zero." He clicked his tongue and stormed to the elevator. "Did you have breakfast yet, [Y/n]-kun?" He asked with a smile, hoping the girk would say no. She wore an apologetic look.

"I had breakfast with Katsuki-san at the hotel, thank you for asking." She bowed to the man and went to the same direction as the Bakugo walked to.

"Hello again, you two." Best Jeanist greeted, his slender fingers pointed at the chairs in front of him. He sat at his table and went through some paper. "For today, I have an interesting job for the two of you." He started and took out a dark blue file out of his drawer. "You're going to have one of my side-kicks by your side and go for a patrol." [Y/n] raised her hand. "Why are you putting so much trust on us though? And we're under you, if you're not with us, isn't it.. kind of against the reason of this internship?" Best Jeanist stared at her. "Good question, Hiromi." He began explaining saying it was to see how much their social skills were improving. And since he was needed in some charity programmes for the day, he had ordered his trusted men to help him.

"So, I've decided that Hiromi will go with Telepathis while Ground Zero will go with Wisp. They'll also give comments about your behaviour, actions, presentation, etc." [Y/n] nodded. "Ah, don't tell me Telepathis-san is..-" The door was gently opened by none other than, "Hisoki-san." He waved at the girl. "I'm Telepathis and this is Wisp." He introduced to the male behind him. "Nice to be working with you." The two stood up from their seats and walked to the men. "Ground Zero's patrol will be in the evening and Hiromi's will start in 10 minutes." Best Jeanist informed. "But, Ka- Ground Zero-san has a quirk based on sweat.. Tokyo is pretty hot during the evening..." He chuckled. "Well, actually I'll be around by that time so I can keep an eye on him."

"Oh okay. Well, I'm going to prepare my patrol so I'll see myself outside..." [Y/n] and the pink haired guy walked outside. [Y/n] thought it was very uncommon for a male to have pink hair, but I mean, she have a boy with a half red and half white hair in her class, so this was pretty much nothing.

[Y/n] checked her gear, making sure she brought all the stuff she would need later. Giving the person next to her a thumbs up, they continued to walk out of the building.

"Mae-chan, catch!" The little boy shouted, throwing the bouncy red ball at the girl. She squeaked and slapped the air in shock, thinking it was the ball. The ball came later than she expected, so it went straight to her face, creating a round red spot on her face. She whined in pain and fell on to her bums, the dust flying around the air from the impact. "Mae-chan, I already taught you how to catch it!" The boy stomped at the girl and grabbed his ball. "Tsubasa-kun! I thought you've learned your lesson!" Their caretaker shook her head in displeasure. "Tsubasa-kun always bullies Maemi!! He's scary!!" One kid cried to the teacher. "I did not!" He retorted. "Did!!" The other girl shouted.

"She's so weak!" He shouted, looking at the teary-eyed girl. "That doesn't give you the right to call her weak, you idiotic boy!!" The third girl, who was smarter than the rest spoke up. "You girls don't understand us!" Tsubasa's friends back him up. "Silence!" The teacher rubbed the bridge of her nose. "How about we make a competition between girls and boys and lets see who wins!" "YUKI-CHAN NO-" The girls ran to the smaller girl's aid. "WE'RE NOT AFRAID!!" Both girls and boys shouted in unison.

"Oh god.."

"Hiromi, what do you think of heroes? Their definition?" Takashi asked out of the blue. "Based on my opinion or in the textbook?" She asked, as she already memorized some important chapters in the book. "Based on your opinion." He lightly chuckled and looked at the girl. "Well... Heroes.. Are the people who don't really care about their lives and are willing to sacrifice themselves to others." She looked at the sky. "As for example, All Might, the number one hero himself!"

"Hm, good." He nodded. "Huh, now that I look closer to your face.. You remind me of a kid I've seen somewhere..." She squinted her eyes at him. "I hope I don't sound like a creep..." She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. "Ah, have you met my daughter? She's around 4.. or 5? Uh.." He sounded really unsure, [Y/n] stared at him with a blank face. "Actually, to be honest.. I don't even know.. her age... It's been.. YEARS since I've ever had a decent talk with her..." He had a guilty face.

"I feel like I've actually failed in being a father.." he sighed. "Telepathis-san.." He stared at the girl with pained eyes. "Yeah?" [Y/n] tried to smile.

"I swear, I'll fix your relationship before this week ends!"

'Why did I say that!? Sigh.'

End chapter 57

[Y/n] is trying to help someone.

Ehem, spoiler! Try re-reading the book's description :') I wonder who will be the victim~