The Hardcore Shipper

[Y/n] was comfortably sat in between her male friends, Todoroki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki. She was scrolling down her social media with Todoroki lightly snoring. [Y/n] let him be, since he would need the energy to face the flaming trash can. She felt something on her right shoulder, but paid no mind to it. She was more absorbed into her phone, which was showing a cute picture of [Fav/Ship]. "Jskwkwjskwo- Ugh why are you two so cutE?!"

[Y/n] raised her head to see Hagakure snapping pictures.. of her? She knew she's gorgeous, but damn, ask before you take a picture. "What do you mean, Toru?" She slightly tilted her head to the left, which made Bakugo grumbled saying she was invading his personal space. "I think.. Hagakure meant you and Todoroki!" Kirishima said and pointed at the said boy. Hagakure nodded as she shook his body in excitement.

"Hu-" Her eyes followed the direction of his finger.

Todoroki was fast asleep on her shoulder, his arms crossed. [Y/n] playfully rolled her eyes at the two. "There's nothing wrong with him sleeping, Toru, Kiri." She said and stared at the boy and girl. She had already put her phone away to properly have conversation with them. [Y/n] knew what manner is, no need to say it twice.

"But your hand is saying otherwise~" Hagakure smugly sang with Kirishima, catching most people's attention. [Y/n] threw them a nearby thing, which happened to be her water bottle. She sighed, feeling embarassed for the attention they got because of Hagakure. Though that's when she realized, her hand was slowly combing his two coloured hair locks. He didn't seem to mind, or it was because he was a heavy sleeper and couldn't have a real contact with the real world.

"Ah."

She could feel Hagakure was smirking at her, like the fangirl she was. She heard a low growl next to her, and soon, another weight was on her shoulder. Kirishima slapped his hand over Hagakure's mouth before she could say anything or possibly destroy the transportation. She gripped on her suitcase so tightly the handle was slowly shifting shape.

"Toru. Calm. Down. Don't make another move, I beg you.." [Y/n] whispered at the girl so she wouldn't wake up the devil and angel's sleeping session. "Hmphf, okay! But if Bakugo does anything to you.. He's going to catch some hands from me!" She warned. "I'm a full fledged Todo[Y/n] shipper and you can't say no!" Kirishima calmed her down. "Though, I think Bakubro and [Y/n] can make a sweet couple too. Both of their Quirks ar-" "Shush! We don't talk about Quirks, we're talking about Love and Feelings~" Kirishima scratched the back of his neck, confused by her statement.

"Next destination, Tokyo. Next destination, Tokyo. Please do not lean on the door, thank you."

A robotic female voice rang throughout the place, causing Todoroki's head to jerk up. "Huh?" He blinked. [Y/n] nudged his shoulder. "Here, you might need this." He thanked the girl as he took the energy bar in his hand. He yawned and made sure to sit straight. "I'm sorry for sleeping on you." "It's no problem." He nodded before looking outside th window.

"We have arrived at Tokyo. We have arrived at Tokyo."

She softly tap Bakugo's shoulder. He stirred up from his nap, slowly opening his eyes. "It's Tokyo. Come on." She grabbed his wrist and stood from her seat. Hagakure stood up with Kirishima on her side. She let go of Bakugo, and went to give the see through girl a hug and small kiss on Kirishima's forehead. She quickly left them, and before Bakugo could move, Hagakure grabbed his arm. "You touch her, you die." She darkly warned before pushing him, waving the two goodbye.

They watched as the door closed once again and started moving. "That useless girl is at it again.." [Y/n] watched as he swore he would find a way to kill her. "You mean Toru?" She said, walking in front of him in excitement because it was the first time she come to Tokyo. Plus, she had a friend behind her!

It was really crowded there, people on their phones, walking, cycling. She loved this place already. Her parents were nowhere near her, no one caring on how excited she looked.

"Meow... meow.."

[Y/n] stopped in her tracks, causing Bakugo to bump on to her back. "Katsuki-san.." She softly mumbled. "What?" Thinking for a second, she nodded to herself. "You may go first, I'll try to catch up with you." She spun around and shoved her suitcase at him. "HEY--!!"

Following the meowing sound, she then found herself in the dark alleyway. The smell of blood caught her attention as she covered her nose. Quickly creating a small flashlight, she tried to find the source of the sound. A kitten was trembling next to a bigger cat, which [Y/n] assumed as its mother. That's when it hit her. The bloody smell was from the cat.

"Oh my.."

End chapter 51

I like making these kind of chapters and waste Readers' time, I know :)

Filler Chapters are my favourite because they make my brain works, lol.