Red Spots on The Ground

"Whew, it's gotten quite busy right now." The male commented, wiping his sweating forehead using the back of his hand. The female next to him nodded. Her phone suddenly vibrated in her pocket.

Taking her phone out of the tight jean wasn't the best thing to do. She thought and turned her phone on to see a notification.

[You received a message!]
[Deku-Tree🌿] We're alright! Though now we are in...[Tap to see more]

"Hospital-? Don't tell me..! Those clumsy boys are dead!" The male peeked from her shoulder to see her typing furiously. He shook his head in disapproval and snatched her phone away, causing her to hiss in his direction. "You're distracted. Right? I'll keep this for a while.." He ignored the girl's deadly glare on the back of his head and continued walking.

"I'll go to the right and yo-" "LEFT." He sweatdropped at her harsh tone. Maybe taking her phone was too much? He had to do more research about female's moodswings..

[Y/n] was stomping angrily. How dare he took her phone when she was talking to her broccoli boy?! She did think she overreact, but oh well. It's not [Y/n] without a drama. Aoyama was rubbing his personality in her and some people with sharp eyes could notice easily.

She had tied her hair into a high ponytail so they wouldn't get in her face and neck. Her neck somehow the most sensitive part of her body. Momo once accidentally grazed her hand on it, and [Y/n] ran away, startled by the sudden contact.

Back to the story, [Y/n] sighed for the 100th time. It was hot, and [Y/n] was worried about Bakugo. He could explode in seconds after being in the sun. Her face was slowly burning and getting oily, she made a mental note to wash her face back at the hotel.

"Ugh, I'm bored as hell...."

She wiped the sweat out of her face in disgust. Her eyes caught a small building in the middle of the city. Compared to all boring- except for Best Jeanist's- buildings that were all black, white and sometimes gray, this one was really bright and colourful. She decided to step closer and take a look, getting interested. [Y/n] was the one to not admit liking something cute, but you could see it from her expression and body language.

She was a few metres away when she heard a truck honking really loud. Her head turned a bit to see the said truck out of control, with the people nearby screaming to the point their voices were hoarse. [Y/n] wouldn't step in if it wasn't for a girl who was standing in the middle of the road while holding.. a small ball.

She didn't seem to notice everything that was revolving around her and was about to turn back, only having her eyes wide in terror as she saw the big vehicle coming her way. Everything went slow...

No heroes were there.

People screaming non stop.

[Y/n] couldn't move. She was watching the whole thing. The girl she met a few days ago needed help.

She's going to diE!

"FEET MOVE! MOVE YOU IDIOT!!" She screamed inside her head as the girl was frozen there, tears leaking from her eyes.

"I want to meet Mommy, but..."

"AHHHH!!!" She heard a voice. A female's voice, crystal clear. She was shouting. Shouting for what? She was running. 'Should I do that too?' The girl with black hair tripped on her feet, but got up soon after. 'Her knees are bleeding..' Her grip on the ball was gone long ago.

"MAEMI!!!"

"FUCK FUCKITY FUCK SHIT SHIIIIT!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! CALM. THINK!! I NEED.. TO SOFTEN HER LANDING!!!"

[Y/n] was screaming out profanities in order to stay calm.

Throwing her arms out, she desperately force her body to create a blanket. "COME ON!!"

CRASH!

Blood. Blood everywhere.

Everything stopped. There was no one screaming.

A wave of regret slapped Tsubasa's face, hard.

"FUCKING POLICE SOMEONE IS- uh.. DEAD! PLEASE HELP US. WE'RE AT XXXXX XX XXX-!!"

The red-headed woman shouted on her phone. Her tail was crushing everything next to it as it wildly swishing from the sudden tension rising.

"Ma'am please calm dow-"

"NO I CAN'T BE CALM JUST- HURRY UP!! THE SMELL IS TOO STRONG!!" She shouted back and slammed her phone on the table.

Soon, heroes started flooding the place with police and ambulance sirens filling the air. A male with pink hair was squeezing his way through all the people. The policemen were trying to calm the people and requested them to not to record the incident for some personal reasons.

"HIROMI!!" He shouted out as he saw her weak form being carried by two nurses. Another nurse was opening up a blanket she was tightly hugging just now, gasping at the sight of a little girl passed out in it.

End chapter 59

;-; oh no.. what did I do?

Maemi is getting herself a look soon!
I'd be glad if someone can help me to draw her :3