Hero Names [2/2]

"...Fuck, that was beautiful.." [y/n] wiped the imaginary tears from her eyes.

Shoto

"Are.. are you sure you're using your name?" Todoroki looked at his teacher. "Yep." He nodded, then walking back to his seat, with Momo asking the reason why he used that name instead of creating one.

Tsukuyomi

"The god of the night! NEXT!"

Grape Juice

Anima

King of Explodo-Kills

Everything slowly died, even Aizawa's snores. Midnight bit her lip as her mind tried to think of a word to describe.. how.. interesting the name was.

"No."

Was what came out of her mouth. His head snapped back at his teacher. "WHAT! WHY NOT?!" She took off the lid of the whiteboard marker and just started writing everything wrong with his choice. "It should be Explosion Boy!" "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

[Y/n] tapped her foot as the class laughed once again at his angry face.

"Haha, how about Ground Zero? You were practically flying when we fought, remember?"

[Y/n] joked, laughing as she thought it was funny, but not being greeted by any noise made her open her eyes. His face was.. as if he received something valuable. With his scowl still on his face, though. He blinked, and soon went back to his original self. "W...I DIDN'T CARE YOUR OPINION! NOR ASK ABOUT IT!!" He stomped. "I.. I mean I'm just joking..!" She defended herself.

"I- I'm actually surprised. I never knew [Y/n] is good in this kind of stuff." Kaminari whispered to Jiro. "She has good taste, but you didn't know it." She whispered back.

"I shall accept-" "Hey! That's my fucking choice why are you letting her decide?!" He argued back with his teacher. "Okay, fine. One more try, if it's still inappropriate, I'll let your friends gave their opinion and you must pick one."

He 'tch'ed. Uraraka soon showed hers, which was;

Uravity

"Doesn't Uravity sounds like Uranium?" [Y/n] asked herself quietly. 'Cute, but dangerous. Perfect for her.' [Y/n] watched as she blushed while looking down. "T-thank you [Y/n]-san.." [Y/n] coughed. 'Shit, did I say that out loud?' She thought- "Uhm.. Yes you did.."

"Ohhh URARAKAAA!!" Mina's voice suddenly rang throughout the class, causing Uraraka's blush to deepen. "..Next. We only have Iida, Midoriya plus [Y/n]." Uraraka scurried back to her seat, massaging her hot cheeks.

Tenya

[Y/n] noticed his body shaking. 'Mental note to self, talk to him before school ends.' He walked pass by her, not realising the long stare she was giving him.

"I... I'm going with this." Midoriya's bandaged fingers held the piece of whiteboard. His messy handwriting was a bit hard to read, but all of them managed to translate it. "Are you sure? You'll be called this, maybe, until forever." Midnight asked.

"Y.. yes! Up until now, I never like it.. at all to be honest. But a certain somebody.. made me look at it in a different way. Even changing its meaning. I was.. really, really happy." He explained with his lips slowly turning into a smile. "So this will be.. My Hero Name!" He smiled nervously while waiting for a response.

DEKU

A pang of jealousy slapped [Y/n]'s heart. No, not the romantic kind of way. The story behind why he chose the name was inspiring for the ravennette. Dragging her fingers to wipe the marker off from her whiteboard, she brainstormed to think of a new name. "[Y/n]. You're the last one." She stood up, walking to the teacher's podium with the whiteboard behind her back.

"Uhm.. My story might be not as good as Izuku's.. But.. it makes me remember a certain memory that I would never ever forget. Presenting;

Heroine of All Creations: Hiromi."

She could feel all eyes digging holes into her, and she had to step on her foot to make her anxious disappear. "Huh, not bad. Okay! Bakugo you can co-" [Y/n] blocked everything out, slowly exhaling the breath she didn't know she was holding.

"I'm going with Mt.Lady!" Mineta declared to some of his classmates. "Mineta-chan, are you having some unwanted thoughts?" Tsuyu asked, backing away from him. "Absolutely no! Why did you think so Asui?" "I don't think she'll believe you, Mineta-kun."

Uraraka giggled, then watched as Asui looking at Midoriya. Her eyes slightly widened, slowly trailing to the boy. He was a mumbling mess, she was.. so far from him.. to even hear what she was saying. She gripped onto her skirt tightly, wrinkling it in the process. "What's this feeling..?"

A tap on her shoulder made her body turned to see the person. "What's wrong, Mochi?" [Y/n] bent down to take a look at her sad face. "Ugghh.. I don't like this face of yours!" With both of her hands, she softly slapped her cheeks and squished them until they turned red. "StapHh! Ha- Hahha!" Uraraka giggled as [Y/n] started to caress her cheeks gently. "So who are you going to?" [Y/n] asked, slowly releasing the floaty girl's soft cheeks.

"Gun Head.. How about you Ya-cchan?" Uraraka smiled seeing the person she looked up to thinking about something. "Not sure, want to help?" "Oh sure! Let me see your paper!" Throwing her feelings earlier away, she happily skipped to her friend's desk.

After School

"Teny-" [Y/n] was about to call him but he was already out of the class. "Fumi, why is he like that? I saw you talk earlier." Tokoyami opened his eyes, revealing his black orbs. "If you run after two hares, you will catch none." Then the two had a staring contest. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She squinted her eyes. "..You have no clues why he's like that?" "I'm sure there'll be an answer for the question if you search for it hard enough." She sighed.

"What I mean is, find Midoriya or Uraraka." Waving him goodbye, she left.

End chapter 49