💭Realisation💭 [2/2]

*Ochako Uraraka's point of view*

I took off my Hero Costume, then wearing a simple soft pink T-Shirt with a green tea emoji in the middle and a black shorts. Slipping my feet into my sport shoes, I walked outside the changing room with a tired smile.

"Ochako-chan." GunHead called me from the other side. "Come with me." I nodded, letting him taking the lead.

A small Japanese traditional house.

"Whose house is this?" I asked and rubbed my eyes, fighting my urge to just lay down on the cold road and sleep right there.

"It's mine of course! I think you'd be more comfortable here." He said and fished out a key from his pocket.

I found out that GunHead-sensei liked cute thing, since his keys were linked with Hello K*tty keychain. I guess I judged his scary looking appearance, and not his true self. How bad of me. He's such a big softie.

Pretty much reminded me of [Y/n].

I almost choked on my spit hearing her voice again.

Stop bothering me... I'm tired right now so please?

I don't follow your moods to be around, okay? I come when I want to.

Do whatever you want... just shut up.

She cheered at this and talked about her thoughts about my classmates. She's annoying but I could try ignoring her.

[Y/n].

I stopped breathing. She was talking bad about them, so I expected her to do so on [Y/n].

She's really great UwU.
She looks like a hot mess sometimes but I think you and her are so cuuute together.

GunHead looked at me in worry since my face was exploding with bright red blush.

That is, if you're gay.

I'm straight, thank you.

I shook my head saying I'm okay at the male. He looked at me for a second and invited me in.

End chapter 62

Ochako is developing something at you?!

Sorry my love for Uraraka is blooming like crazy rn.

And I'm straight, so don't go assume stuff like Todoroki :D