New discovery everyday

"[Y/n]... I heard you passed..."

Mina whispered as she clung herself on the girl's right arm, and Kaminari on her left.

"How.. Lucky.. of you.."

He continued Mina's words. Soon, Kirishima and Sato came closer to her.

"What's happening?"

Todoroki walked towards the big group that was hugging each other while practically crying rivers.

"We.. want [Y/n]'s luck..."

"Jokes on you, mine was gone long ago."

Everyone in the class went quiet and looked at the girl.

"What? I stated the truth."

[Y/n] said as she pushed the four away from her body. Mina started to cry and gripped [Y/n]'s shoulder and shook the taller's body.

"Oh my god guuys.. I'll be looking forward to your storriiiess!!"

"D-don't be so down, Ashido-san! I'm sure there will be an unexpected twist! S-somehow.."

"MIDORIYA, I HEARD YOU!"

Kaminari out of the blue appeared in front of him and headbutted the male with so much force Midoriya almost fell.

"Those who don't pass the test can't go to the forest lodge and is forced to stay in remedial hell! And we never even clear the practical!!"

"Denki, calm down. I'm sure what Izuku had said will come true."

[Y/n] said as she tried prying Mina off from her shoulders. Mina had jumped from behind her and locked her arms around [Y/n]'s neck, almost choking her earlier.

"I mean, we don't know what will happen next. Thanks to Mineta, we technically both cleared it, but all I did was sleep! So, uh, I don't really know how we were graded so yea-"

BAM

"When the bell rings, all of you are needed in your seats."

Aizawa came in with Reina following behind him like a lost child.

"Shit, did the workers forget to bring a new desk for Hamasaki?"

He cursed under his breath seeing there were only 21 desks and chairs in the class, and all of them were occupied.

"I- I'll get t-them!"

"Are you going to need some help, [Y/n]? And Ashido, stop killing her."

Mina huffed her cheeks and walked back to her desk, with all the students doing the same not to angered their teacher.

"No, I'll be fine by myself."

He nodded. Taking the pass from the teacher, she excused herself from the class.

[Y/n] silently walked in the hallways, trying to find the store room that she never knew existed.

"I should've asked someone to come along....!!"

She started running as her eyes wandered around.

"If I'm not wrong, the first day, I came across a school map.. right here.."

Recalling the memory of her walking around to find her assigned class, she snapped her fingers together as she saw a big paper glued to the wall with a big 'U.A HIGHSCHOOL' written on top of it.

"Ah, just a few steps from here."

She spun around and was about to continue her walk when she bumped into someone. She closed her eyes, thinking she would fall on the hard tiled floor, only to have to hands catching her.

"OH, ARE YOU OKAY-?"

"It's [Y/n]-san from class 1-A!"

[Y/n] recognized the voice first voice. Hatsume Mei, from Support Class! [Y/n] opened her eyes and thanked the two female for helping her.

"Where are you going?"

The second girl asked, fluttering her- her.. g-gigantic eyelashes? Her eyes almost reminded her of Aoyama's..

[Y/n] explained why she was outside, and the girls gasped, saying they were going to the same place for the same reason.

"One of our classmates sneaked his unfinished creation and accidentally activates it, causing it to explode, at Hatsume and my table."

"Yeah, what a waste.."

Hatsume mumbled as she kept adjusting her big goggles on top of her head.

"We can help you if you want to, [Y/n]-san!"

"No, it's okay."

[Time Skip]

"I'm back."

"[Y/n], you're switching with Hamasaki."

[Y/n]'s mouth opened went agape. She inhaled deeply.

"Not.. not complaining but I like learning from the front seats..."

"I guess that's why she placed first in class. So that's the trick.."

Her eyes narrowed towards Mina who only shuddered under her gaze.

"Not only you have to pay attention, but with lots of-"

"UGHHH I HEARD YOU ALREADY [Y/N]-SENSEIII!!"

The class erupted with laughter hearing Mina calling the girl as their teacher.

"M-MINA!"

Due to her embarrassment, [Y/n]'s Quirk activated by itself. Her right palm sparkled with [favourite/colour] sparkles as she swung her arm back.

"S-STOP TEASING ME!!"

Everybody watched as the soft ball flew across the room. Mina was smiling, as if accepting her fate.

"GWEH!"

"And with that, class dismissed."

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at the girl's sudden change of mood. He walked behind her back, noticing how her neck and ears turned slightly red from the attention the class was giving her.

'Her Quirk seems to be based on her emotions. Right. Will add that later in her record..'

He reminded himself as he walked out of the classroom.

End chapter 71

We're learning more and more about [Y/n]'s Quirk..