"Explain."

Awkward silence filled the bus

Awkward silence filled the bus. [Y/n] as promised from Kendo, sat at the very back of the bus. Monoma somehow took Shoda's place since he looked scared of [Y/n] for some reason.

"...I'm bored." She mumbled out. "I know right?! Let's play some game!" Setsuna shouted from the front row, her arms waving in the air. "What should we play?" Kendo asked the girl, skeptical. She had once said the same thing and at the end, the class ended up having to clean the class for two hours straight.

"Hm, Komori!" The said girl let out a shocked noise from being called out of the blue. "I don't know, ask [Y/n]." Everyone's eyes went to the girl who just looked dumbfounded. "Me?" She mouthed and the brunette nodded.

"I don't really know games though.." Monoma rolled his eyes. "Doing this won't get us anywhere!" He said, looking at the ravennette next to him. "I know! How about you give us some idea, Monoma?" Pony's squeaky voice made [Y/n] look in her direction. Some murmurs of agreement rang throughout the bus.

"I shall give that task to-"

"MONOMA!"

"How about we just talk or do anything we want to?"

"Great idea, Kuroiro, but THAT JUST DEFEAT THE PURPOSE!" He sighed, shrugging his shoulders before he continues to read his manga. He was about to flip the page when a hand came snatching it. "Nu-uh! I've seen you read this book for about 10 times already. You can't dodge it this time."

Kuroiro huffed almost angrily at the male. "How about we just have some Question and Answer? We'll know about each other more like that. The sky is the limit." Kendo clapped her hands together and smiled. "Lovely idea, Awase! I agree." Awase tightened his bandana and smirked.

"We'll start with the front seats!" She sang and pointed at the silver haired male. "Tetsutetsu!" "I choose Fukidashi!" The male with speech bubble as head showed a confused face. "I wonder how you'll kiss your future girlfrien-"

"HEY THAT IS R00D!"

Tetsutetsu apologized immediately seeing the speech bubble shaped like spikes, as if he's angry.

"Okay, moving on, Kaibara!" The said male's eyes landed on a certain girl. "Komori can you even see with your bangs covering your eyes?" The girl let out a shocked gasp. "Of course I- I.. can? Holy shiitake!" She screamed and started banging her head on the front seat. "My turn. Kendo how big can your fists be?" Kendo hummed, looking at her palms. She smiled and looked up to him with determined eyes.

"I still don't know my limitation, but I know it can be twice. No, no! Many times bigger than now!" She beamed. "I want to choose Tetsutetsu! In the sports festival, your match with Kirishima was awesome but your skin cracked! Any reason?" "Most likely because the quantity of iron in his body isn't enoug-" Tetsutetsu's eyes sparkled as the girl's rant continued.

"[Y/n] how do you know so much about my Quirk?!" "Our Quirks need FOOD to properly function." She dramatically said. "Monoma.. you need to stay away from [Y/n].." Kendo whispered to the male whose laugh was echoing in the bus. Since Tetsutetsu had already took his turn earlier, he passed it to Honenuki.

"Okay, I'm choosing.. Shoda. Why did you look.. terrified when you saw [Y/n] earlier?" Silence found its way in after his question. "Shoda-san." His big glossy eyes met with [Y/n]'s piercing [eye/colour] orbs, causing him to shudder in his seat, almost looking as if he was about to piss himself.

"I'm not sorry for what happened during the sports festival. We're all aiming for one thing; to win. Like hell Hitoshi and me going to back down." She covered her mouth instantly as he hung his head low in shame. "I.. I was so foolish.. falling for his trap and all.." he whispered out, blinking his tears away.

"But, he taught me not to fall easily anymore! I need to set my head high and do my best!" The class erupted with cheers and encouraging words at the male who blushed at the sudden attention. "Can I take turn now? I'm eager to ask this question for a long time.."

"Oh sure Kuroiro! You've been sour all day and almost ruin our mood!" Kendo joked. He blankly stared at the female in the middle of the red head and blond. "You, [Y/n]."

"I've seen you walking around 1:00 a.m. during Saturdays or Sundays. With bags in your hands." Sweat started forming in her palms as the male continued. "Care to explain, class A kid?"

End chapter 77

Is it good? Since the manga showed only class A's interaction in the bus, I decided to make class B's with my own twist! :3