Test of Courage

"Now.. our stomachs are full and the dishes are clean.. Now moving on to...." Mina and Kaminari shouted on top of their lungs, "the test of courage!!!" They both jumped out of excitement.

"It pains me to say this but, the remedial bunch.." Mina stopped, looking at her teacher whose eyes were set on her and some of her friends. "But you're going to have a review lesson with me right now. And [Y/n]." Eyes went to the girl who was crushing her phone in her hands. She looked up to see everyone looking at her. "Ye?" Before she could hide the phone, it was snatched by the eraserhead himself.

"WAIT! Uh.. I need that!!" Despite being tall, [Y/n] somehow couldn't reach her phone as Aizawa raised his hand, along with her [favourite/colour] cased phone. "Give me back my- ugh forget it. Sorry I sneaked my phone here.." he nodded, sliding her phone into his pocket and walked away.

Momo pat her back as she sadly sighed. "We'll claim your phone later, okay? Let's focus on this new activity, shall we?" She slowly nodded and looked at the Wild Wild Pussuycats.

"So, class 1-B will be the first one to scare people! And class 1-A will go in pairs by pairs every three minutes. There'll be a card with your name on it, take it and bring it back as a proof!"

"Revelry in the dark." Tokoyami said, some heads turning his way. 'He said it again...' some sweatdropped. "Though fear not because the scaring groups aren't allowed to directly touch you! They're only permitted to use tactics and available Quirks!"

"The winner will not be only the group with the most creativity, but also the group that managed to make people piss in their pants!!" Jiro said how disgusting it was from how they said it. "In this class.. there's 22 students.. 5 people are on remedial class, which means, there'll be 17. 17 divided by two.. Wait." Midoriya felt a cold feeling crawling up his back, "there will be someone left ou-!!" "And there'll be no kitty left out!" Midoriya let out a sigh of relief. "A pair will have three students in it, okay? Class B will make it scarier for them!!"

"Let's see...first group!"

Tokoyami / Shoji

Bakugo / Todoroki

Jiro / Hag

Momo / Aoyama

Uraraka / Asui

Ojiro /                  Mineta

Iida / Koda

Midoriya / Hamasaki

[Y/n]

"Figured it would be me." [Y/n] elegantly flipped her hair while trying to cover her face that was getting pale each seconds. "And you said there'll be a pair with the left out students, right? I want to choose the first group, Toko-kun and Shoji!" Both boys had a shocked face. Why would the girl chose their groups instead of being with the.. scared.. looking.. girls? Never mind.

"Welcome to our group, [Y/n]." The both said as she was nearing them. "Sorry if I kinda invade myself. I don't want to go alone to be honest." Shoji chuckled. "Are you scared?" [Y/n] gently punched his shoulder. "No. I don't like walking alone in the forests. It brings many unwanted memories. I can go alone if I have something that can distract me from remembering it such as.." "your phone." The two said in sync. "Yeah, basically. Oh, and Pixie Bob is calling for us."

The trio nodded to each other before walking past the older pro hero who gave them a thumbs up.

"Though.. I think we need to be careful.. There's this sociopath that keeps messaging me threatening words..and she knew where we are right now." [Y/n] said above whisper, hugging her body tightly as uneasiness was eating her slowly.

"Why are you telling us now? This person might hurt you. You should've reported it to Aizawa-sensei." Shoji asked with a worried voice.

"Do.. you guys smell that? It smells like.. burned woods...?"

The male put his hand on the tree, his blue flames slowly burning it. "Now.. fall to the earth. Villain Alliance, 'first strike team'.."

End chapter 87

I'm back with another series of short chapters. I'm sorry ;-;