Talk

[Y/n]'s ears caught some voices in the room. 'I'll pretend to sleep I guess.' She thought to herself before turning her body to the side so no one could see her face. Though the girl did notice those voices belonged to U.A's principal and Recovery Girl.

"She was there during the incident?"

"Hm, I think she went alone because I have asked the kids, they said they went together as a group which contains Uraraka, Shoji, Kirishima, Kaminari, Iida, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Hagakure, Tokoyami and Mineta."

She could hear someone shuffling, assuming it's Recovery Girl checking up on her, so she closed her eyes tight. "[Y/n], I know you're awake." She completely froze hearing that statement. The principal chuckled. "Yeah, I've noticed too. Now, now [Y/n]. We need to talk."

Slowly she pushed herself so she was facing the older heroes. (Is Nezu a Pro Hero??) "[Y/n], what were you thinking? I heard you were about to attack Hagakure." The mouse started and crossed his tiny legs. "Some students noticed how you look.. quite different since the sports festival." Recovery Girl said as she recalled [Y/n] asking her for a new P.E shirt.

"Toru.. thought she could interfere in my love life or what the fuck it is called!" She said with her hands fisting the pure white hospital bed sheets. "Language." Both of them said unison while sighing. "Might sound harsh, but you're a bit too aggressive just now." Aizawa gently closed the door with his neutral face on. "But Toru!" Aizawa raised an eyebrow. "Don't give me excuses. I'm going to see you in detention class in 10 minutes. Don't be late."

"Aizawa-senseeeei!!" [Y/n] cried out, taking a soft pillow into her arms, hugging it for emotional support. "You need to learn how to control your anger, [Y/n]." He said looking at her straight into the eyes. "B-But Katsu- oh, who am I kidding? I shouldn't drag anyone in my problem..." Aizawa nodded. "And please patch her up, R.G." Aizawa ordered before leaving the trio in the room.

"I just want to die.."

Recovery Girl's neck almost snap into half hearing the girl's wish. "Oh no young lady, no, no." She pushed a stool in front of the girl and carefully climbed on it. "Huh? What do you me- Ah!!" The woman flicked her forehead causing her body to fall backwards.

"Kids these days have so many stupid requests, I can't stand it!" She furrowed her eyebrows at the girl. "True. [Y/n], have you ever felt of losing someone you love dearly?" She looked at the ceiling, thinking for a moment.

"My grandpa..?" She whispered in 'not kind of sure' tone. "I was a stupid little kid when Grandpa was pronounced dead by Father. His face showed no emotions, I felt as if death was nothing at all." Recovery Girl and Nezu looked at eachother. "This is going to be quite hard.." She whispered with him agreeing.

"Continue, [Y/n]. We'd love to hear more-" Her eyes sparkled. "Really?! I can rant whatever and you'll be all ears?!" Nezu smiled, his eyes almost blinded by her smile. "You look very beautiful with that smile, dear." "Stop joking around, grandma. Just say that my smile is ugly like me. Truth hurts, I know.."

[Y/n] said sheepishly and gently rubbed her neck and cheeks, the memories of her being choked by her childhood friend came back in mind.

"I know my actions were shitty, but that.. was the second time I've ever stand up for myself. I feel proud.." she gave herself a pat on the back. "What do you mean by that?"

"Can I have some tea? I'm t h i r s t y."

She fanned herself as sweat started to form on her face. Both of them sighed at her. "A-and Aizawa-sensei will be mad if I show up late." Swinging her feet to reach the floor, slightly jumped feeling the cold tiles.

"Where are they?" "There." "O-okay." Taking the pair of shoes in between her fingers, she bowed before running off.

"She's so full of mystery..."

"..Did I forget to heal her?"

"You did."

End chapter 75

[Y/n] needs to stop beating around the bush.

Sorry for short chapter :>