1.

Trevor

    "Oh my fucking God!" Lisa groaned out loud in pure ecstasy, before she collapsed on the space beside Trevor;  panting heavily. "You're just...my God."

    Trevor,with his chest moving up and down, turned and faced an exhausted Lisa and gave a somewhat proud smile. He reached forward and pressed his lips against hers; pulling away a little to look into her blue eyes. "You were amazing," he half whispers.

    Lisa rolled her eyes and pulled herself away from him and off the bed.

    "Yeah, right," she scoffed as she made her way to the closet and wrapped her naked body in her pink towel.

    "What?" Trevor opened his hands and raised his shoulders.

      "Is that what you tell all of them?" She smiled playfully while moving her naked self across the room and towards the closet.

    Trevor gave a smirk and shrugged again. "The ones that want to hear it anyway."

    She coughed out a laugh in response to his reply before she spun and saw him smirking at her; his eyes travelling up and down her body.

    Trevor and Lisa have been dating for a year now; going to two years even, and somehow, they felt the need to always reassure themselves that they weren't seeing anyone else. Trevor loved the flash of jealousy in her eyes whenever he pointed out the possibility of him having slept with other girls and Lisa equally liked the way his eyes turned cold every time she talked about some random guy she met at a party. It was satisfying for both of them.

    "I'm going to take a shower," Lisa said as she flipped her hair playfully and walked into the bathroom.

    "So,when is your dad getting back?" Trevor asked loudly as he picked his phone from the table beside the bed.

    "Don't know" Lisa yelled a reply from the bathroom just as the hissing sound of the shower started. "Why?"

    "Nothing, just asking," he lied as he fixed his earphones to his phone and put them to his ears.

    He was terrified of his girlfriend's father and that was a fact.

    Her mum was sweet and kind, but her dad was the complete opposite.

    He tapped the play button and then, Dirty Laundry by All time low, coursed through his senses from his ears.

     Trevor remembered when Lisa first brought him home to dinner on her mother's invitation. He could remember how her father's dark eyes stayed on him through out; like a Hawk watching it's prey. It wasn't until the men were left in the living room and the ladies were in the kitchen, that the question Trevor expected, was thrown at him.

    "What are your intentions with my daughter exactly?" Lisa's dad had asked. Trevor remembered looking up to him and seeing his cold eyes on the TV.

    "Nothing really," Trevor had replied. "I like her. Alot"

    The man smiled for the first time since Trevor had seen him and then turned his cold eyes to Trevor.

    "If you touch my daughter or hurt her in any way, I'll kill you," Lisa's father's words were like ice cold knives digging into Trevor's skin.

    The smile was still on his face.

    "I..I understand....sir," the teenage boy stuttered; his nerves betraying him. He couldn't even look at the man anymore. The relief that washed over him when Lisa and her mother finally joined them, was unfathomable.