26.

Trevor

"Wait," Lisa uttered. "He what?"

"He made me flunk the test," Trevor sighed as he played with his mashed potatoes with his fork; clearly deprived of an appetite after the test. "He gave me fake key points to study for the test."

"Jeez," Caleb uttered.

"He really is the devil, isn't he?," Megan chuckled.

It was break now and Trevor was with his friends at the cafeteria, telling them about the disaster that was his Algebra test. He remembered submitting his paper and hurrying outside to confront Lance, but he was made nowhere. It was probably for the best anyway, because what had happened in that class room, Trevor could not think of confronting him with hurting him again, and after thier conversation with the principal, he figure that would be a bad idea.

"Lance Tiffin created the devil," Trevor replied Megan before he took a sip of his fanta.

"The more reason you need to fuck him up," Bruce shrugged indifferently.

Everyone turned thier attention to Bruce now. "What?" Trevor asked.

"This guy is treating you like shit Trevor," Bruce replied. "If you ask me, I'd say he is giving you all the motivation you need to win this bet."

"Yeah," Aaron joined in. "I mean check it, you may repeat this year because of the Asshole. You are failing an entire course because of that Asshole."

Trevor was about to answer Aaron but Bruce started talking again.

"So it's only logical that you fight back," Bruce said. "Hurt him real good."

"And you think humiliating him on Prom night would hurt him?" Trevor asked.

"Trevor, he's gay," Nadia replied.

"So?" Trevor shrugged.

"Trevor," Megan began. "I'm a girl, okay? If a guy pretended to love me for months and then ditched me on prom night with a video that proved that it was all a game and a prank, ....."
Megan paused and pointed to her chest. "....I would die."

Trevor sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before looking over at Lisa who was smiling wryly at him while rubbing his back gently.

"You've got to hurt this fucker were he would feel it the most." Bruce said before he forked up a piece of tomato into his mouth.

Caleb slowly turned and gave him a look that seemed to say "calm down, jeez."

Trevor thought for a while, but couldn't ignore the fact that his friends were right. Lance had treated him like shit, even to the point of toying with his academics. They were right. Lance was just giving him all the motivation he need to ruin him. He really deserves it. He deserves the humiliation.

"Excuse me," Trevor heard someone utter behind him and at the same time he felt three light taps on his shoulder.

He turned and saw a girl with wavy black hair smiling sheepishly at him. "Trevor Bowman?" The girl asked as she played with her fingers.

Trevor could see that she was nervous for some reason. He also noticed a group of girls gathered and huddled up at thier table smiling in his direction. I immediately figure they were her friends and they were also thrilled that she was talking to Trevor Bowman. They had probably sent her here on a date or something.

"Yeah?" Trevor replied as he eyed the girl with a smirk on his face. A gesture that seemed to show his interest in her.

The girl's face went red before she looked to the floor and was unable to maintain eye contact with him any longer. "Uhm p- Mr. Decker wants you," she finally said.