45.

Trevor

"Is there a reason you didn't tell me he was coming?" Trevor glared at his mother as she brought the dishes down from the cupboards above.

Mrs Bowman rolled her eyes. "Oh for God Sake Trevor," she bleated. "He's your father."

"Yeah. Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father too, Mum." Trevor retorted.

Kim laughed as she cleaned the wine glasses and Mrs Bowman turned and gave her son a stern look. "Trevor Bowman, stop comparing your father to a movie villain," she warned.

"Oh come on Mum," Trevor groaned as he stumped his feet like a five year old. "You know dad is going to make me feel uncomfortable at that table. He's going to embarrass me."

"What are you worried about, honey," Mrs Bowman groaned in exhausting as she turned to him. "Lisa isn't coming, is she?"

Kim raised he head up and looked at her mum in confusion. "Who's Lisa?"

"Trevor's girlfriend," Mrs Bowman replied with a smile as she stared at Trevor.

Kim spun and gaped at Trevor. "What?"

"We'll talk about that later," Trevor smirked at his sister before turning back to his mum. "...and i'm not sure she's even coming."

"Well that's good then," Trevor's mum smiled at him as she lifted the plates and walked past him and headed for the dinning room. "At least she wouldn't be around when your dad is humiliating you."

Trevor drops his shoulders and exhales. "Come on mum," he bleated. "I'm serious."

"So,..." Kim started and Trevor turned to face her. "When were you going to tell me about your girlfriend?" She was holding up a picture of a selfie he and Lisa took recently. She had already gone through his Facebook page? Kim was vicious.

"The same time you were going to tell me that dad was on the plane with you," Trevor gritted his teeth.

Kim dropped the phone and rolled her eyes at her little brother. "Would you relax?" She said as she picked up the tray of wine glasses and walked passed him. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to freak out."

"Well, I'm freaking out right now, so what's the difference," Trevor hissed as he followed his sister to the dinning area.

Kim dropped the tray and looked at Trevor. "Dude, Chill," she said and then shrugged. " He's living tomorrow anyway."

"It doesn't really matter," Trevor shrugged. "After the damage is done, that is."

Kim giggled as she stretched and ruffled he brothers hair.

"Hurry up you two," Mrs Bowman ordered as she moved away from them. "I'll go get your father."

Suddenly, the door bell rang through the house and caused Kim and Trevor to freeze. Thier Mum hurried back with a confused look on her face.

"Are you guys expecting anyone?" Mrs Bowman asked as she darted her eyes between her kids.

Kim smiled mischievously and turned to her brother. "Oh I wasn't expecting anyone."

Trevor rolled his eyes and walked away from the dinning table. "I'll get it," he uttered lazily.

As he walked to the door, he couldn't think this night could get any worse. He knew his father was going to embarrass his ass at dinner and now his girl friend was going to be around to see it. Shit. If he knew his father was going to be here, he wouldn't have invited her. He was kind of disappointed when she said she may not be able to make it, but here he was, feeling sick that she actually showed up. Either way, Lisa's presence would do him good against his father, even if she heard the shit his dad was going to say. She loved him and that was what mattered.

Trevor pulled the front door open and wore a charming smile. "He ba-."

Then Trevor froze when he saw someone in a leather jacket turn around quickly and stare back at him with nervous piercing green eyes and his hands dug deep in the pocket of his skinny jeans with the cold evening breeze tugging at his black hair.

"Lance?"

Oh come on! You knew that was going to happen didn't you? ;)

Comment and vote.

Thank you!